A Picture is Worth A 1000 ... posts?

McKenna said:
If anyone could come up with something brilliant, I'm sure you could!

:rose:

Psssst... If anyone would like an example of Coyote's brilliance, have a peek at the link in my sig line called "Caribbean Nanny!"

You're giving me too much credit. It would be a great challenge to sum up your wit and sexiness in a simple title.

*looks up with puppy dog eyes*

somewhat on the humorous side but ...

"Wanton Wordsmith"

It has the word wanton and rhymes. What more could you want?

:D

Can I just jump in here and say something completely off topic?

McKenna, Your hair is AWESOME!!!!

Thank you all...you may now return to your regularly scheduled titling competition.

~lucky

McKenna said:
Thank you! :rose:

When I was young I wasn't allowed to have long hair. (I'm not sure of my parents' reasoning behind this.) So I started growing it out as soon as I was on my own. Such a rebel, no? :D

On a side note... I believe I've decided on a new title. Whaddya think? It has a certain sensual ring to it -and the aliteration is nice too!

Is most fitting, I love it!

bowing down to her salaciousness:D

~lucky

I just had to post this SOMEWHERE...

George Bernard Shaw once demonstrated that the word 'fish,' for example, might be spelled 'ghoti' by borrowing the 'gh' from a word like laugh, the 'o' from women and the 'ti' from nation.
[In similar fashion, potato might be spelled "ghoughpteighbteau."]
from Anecdotage.com

Flicka, you must control yourself. That would have fit nicely on my "fun read on language" thread. P.

:p Hi, Mack. I think your AV appeals to all the men. I am also not looking at you in an aesthetic way. I think you look really sexy.:p
:rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Back