A sexual moment that had you speechless?

my first was at 14 i was a babysitting She was a single mom 32 yr old. when she got home, i was asleep on the sofa with one of three volumes of a book named EROS it was a huge set that had the three book in a coffee table size book. Nudes, stories, group pictures of famous people. She woke me by putting her hand over my breast and whispering my name. Come on sweetheart it time to go to bed. ( it was agree that i would sleep over due to the late night and drinking she would be doing)
She kissed me, her hand still on my breasts as asked me if i found the book exciting. then her hand went down in my sweat pants and she did not let me think and started masturbating me.. " come on sweety cumm for me now, we have all night .. I screamed as i exploded and soaked my sweats .. yes we had all night!!

My wife decided she wanted to swallow for the first time, or actually the second time, first time with me. We were still dating. I took a seat on the foot of her bed, while she sat on her knees on the floor. She began to give me an incredible blowjob. I had my orgasm and she swallowed every drop like a good little girl. She kept sucking and I never went flaccid. She sucked me until I had a second orgasm. Again, she smiled and swallowed like a champ. But she didn’t stop, and neither did my cock! She sucked me to another orgasm!!! I had no idea that I could have three orgasms back to back without ever going soft!!! Mind blowing for sure.

My wife decided she wanted to swallow for the first time, or actually the second time, first time with me. We were still dating. I took a seat on the foot of her bed, while she sat on her knees on the floor. She began to give me an incredible blowjob. I had my orgasm and she swallowed every drop like a good little girl. She kept sucking and I never went flaccid. She sucked me until I had a second orgasm. Again, she smiled and swallowed like a champ. But she didn’t stop, and neither did my cock! She sucked me to another orgasm!!! I had no idea that I could have three orgasms back to back without ever going soft!!! Mind blowing for sure.
Hmmm.... you sure she wasn't more...experienced?

Last edited:
My wife is a squirter.

Before she met me she only had one experience squirting. She was embarrassed. She also used to be a bit slutty and had a number of partners. But only squirted that one time.

The first time she rode me reverse cowgirl, her pussy just ERUPTED with fluid. I had been with a squirter before her, so I knew what it was…

But I was amazed at the ammount and volume of her squirt. I mean it was like someone took two good size glasses of water and poured it over our crotches when we were done that first time. Really soaked the mattress.

To this day, she just gushes in reverse cowgirl. (We’ve learned rubber sheets and/or towels are critical!)

I thanked my lucky stars. We used to fuck in this position a lot more, but still do once a month or so. Back in the day every morning was a 69, then I’d push her forward and power fuck her from below and feel her beautiful fluids.

At 67 she still gushes like crazy in that position. Occasionally in female superior and once in a while she will gush that way in doggystyle.

I can also get her to squirt in missionary off the side of the bed by rubbing her vag and clit with my cockhead.

I love it!!! But that first time I knew I hit the sexual lottery!!

Two come to mind and both were 3somes.

Watching my wife spread her legs and take another man. It was a fantastic evening in the hotel and my first MMF 3some. Yes, she helped me suck him off and he helped her suck me off.

Second one was an MMM 3some. Both guys were blowing me and then one just hopped on my cock and the other guy was working my balls. I didn't last long. Another amazing experience and memory.

( my ex girlfriend was super catholic and didn’t want to sin blah blah blah) So I was messing around and making out with a girl in college and up to that point my ex never let me finish. This girl was playing with my cock and I told her “No Stop! I’m going to cum!” She looked at me the whole time and I sprayed all over her tits. It was mind blowing! She said “ I wanted you to cum. Otherwise we shouldn’t have started .”From that point on I realized my ex was a nut job.

Back