A sexual moment that had you speechless?

When I was in college, I just started going out with this girl and we were making out pretty heavily on my couch. We both wear glasses. She was taking hers off and setting them down when she noticed a huge bottle of hand lotion and my box of Kleenex. Both Big Box Store American sized. She holds up the bottle of lotion.

“What’s this for?” Raised eyebrow. Smirk.

“Uhm. Ya know.” I am embarrassed and quickly make the wanking gesture.

She hands me the lotion then leans back into the couch. Folded arms. Looks me in the eye for a beat.

“Show me.”

First date with a woman who would become my lover. After lunch we sat in my truck in a park and she pulled out my cock and sucked it!

The first older man I dated. The first time we had sex it was the first time that a man had made me cum from licking my pussy. Afterwards he proceeded to fuck me and made me cum over and over on his cock. I had never felt anything like that up to that point, and it truly was something that left me speechless and changed my world. Even if I didn't know exactly how in the moment.

The first older man I dated. The first time we had sex it was the first time that a man had made me cum from licking my pussy. Afterwards he proceeded to fuck me and made me cum over and over on his cock. I had never felt anything like that up to that point, and it truly was something that left me speechless and changed my world. Even if I didn't know exactly how in the moment.
I loved a reaction from a 55 year old woman , sophisticated, experienced , mother of three …… she couldn’t believe she’d cum on my mouth …. It was beautiful to give her that .

Back