A Sky Colored Cock

Hello friends, Llehlla has further damaged her right hand so will be out of the picture until she can get back in. So sorry.
I sure hope you can find a solution. I sympathize. I have nerve damage from shingles in my right hand - and I'm a professional pianist. Take care of yourself, and I hope you will update us on your situation, art or no art. You're very special. 🥰

L
I sure hope you can find a solution. I sympathize. I have nerve damage from shingles in my right hand - and I'm a professional pianist. Take care of yourself, and I hope you will update us on your situation, art or no art. You're very special. 🥰
surgery is scheduled for May 15. Thank you very much for your kindness.

I’m really sorry about your nerve damage. I’m sure that’s devastating to you as a pianist.

What has she done? Is her mouth full of come? Will she crawl up to your face and let it flow from her mouth into yours? Will she sit up, spill it into her hands and show you how she rubs it all over her breasts and her pinks? Or will she straddle you, her back arched and her chin slightly tipped, so you can watch the movements of her lovely neck as she swallows your milk?IMG_0146.png

Last edited:
All the best to you, dearest @Llehlla

Thank you so much! I I’m still drawing when I can… it all depends on the pain. Without drawing I go insane so I’m trying to get away with it without doing more damage. Has the drawing contributed to the further damage I’ve incurred? Who can say? every time I use my hands I’m at risk of straining or rupturing something ….. I have proof. But I’ll keep drawing until I simply can’t.

Thank you so much! I I’m still drawing when I can… it all depends on the pain. Without drawing I go insane so I’m trying to get away with it without doing more damage. Has the drawing contributed to the further damage I’ve incurred? Who can say? every time I use my hands I’m at risk of straining or rupturing something ….. I have proof. But I’ll keep drawing until I simply can’t.
What you've described is close to being the most devastating fear in my mind...Can't draw? Can't play my bass? Geeze! I shudder! Not to mention the thought of being incapable of... I mean, not being able to...to...*blush*...Well, thinking more about "it," I probably could manage that sort of thing so long as at least one of my hands was dexterous and pain-free. I'm sorry @Llehlla. I don't mean to make light of your situation. Just trying to make you laugh. You know, in my earlier post I was going to assure you that we are all pulling for you, but that's just the sort of phrase easily subjected to pun-ery 'round these parts.

What you've described is close to being the most devastating fear in my mind...Can't draw? Can't play my bass? Geeze! I shudder! Not to mention the thought of being incapable of... I mean, not being able to...to...*blush*...Well, thinking more about "it," I probably could manage that sort of thing so long as at least one of my hands was dexterous and pain-free. I'm sorry @Llehlla. I don't mean to make light of your situation. Just trying to make you laugh. You know, in my earlier post I was going to assure you that we are all pulling for you, but that's just the sort of phrase easily subjected to pun-ery 'round these parts.
Yep. Pretty much for me no hands no life. Also no eyes no life. As for pulling, that’s my goal every time I post something on this thread! So everybody pull for Lllehlla and she’ll be happy! I think those of us who are “wordies” know that no word is safe on Lit. Double entendres are an invasive species.So many words and phrases are low hanging fruit, ahem!
Signing off for a while now.

Yep. Pretty much for me no hands no life. Also no eyes no life. As for pulling, that’s my goal every time I post something on this thread! So everybody pull for Lllehlla and she’ll be happy!
Yes! Let's all rally around @Llehlla! C'mon fellas! We can beat this thing if we all pull together!

She thought she had chosen the most private hot tub in the villa. Tucked out of the way, it seemed the perfect place to unwind. After a short time of relaxing she heard voices, giggling, a man and a woman. And then there they were. Both naked, both obviously aroused and ready to continue their intimate activities in the tub, which turned out to be not so private. They stopped and stared at her, all of her, thanks to the near transparency of her bikini. Quickly, she propped herself up on the shallow ledge, reached for her towel and started to apologize. The couple insisted saying no no don’t leave there’s plenty of room for us to share won’t you stay?
So she did.IMG_0956.png

She thought she had chosen the most private hot tub in the villa. Tucked out of the way, it seemed the perfect place to unwind. After a short time of relaxing she heard voices, giggling, a man and a woman. And then there they were. Both naked, both obviously aroused and ready to continue their intimate activities in the tub, which turned out to be not so private. They stopped and stared at her, all of her, thanks to the near transparency of her bikini. Quickly, she propped herself up on the shallow ledge, reached for her towel and started to apologize. The couple insisted saying no no don’t leave there’s plenty of room for us to share won’t you stay?
So she did.View attachment 2345136
[/Quote
Spannend und schön... sehr erregend!😍

So she did.

I'm in!

Pushes so many of my buttons! Sheer swimsuits, two women, sex...

'IMG_0160.png Watching him get hard always thrilled her. Playing with his balls, tickling them, hefting them and seeing his cock go from limp to rock hard made her drip. A lot. It was hard to resist taking him in her mouth right then. Sucking him, licking tonguing him erect. Sometimes she just went ahead and did it. But other times she made herself wait. Seeing him thicken and rise made her juices run. She couldn’t wait to spread her legs wide apart and let him slide in… and out… and in again…harder each time. Pushing in, thrusting in all the way. And then more, farther. Past the limit. Her muscles squeezed, squeezed and she could feel the whole length of her clit almost aching for him to crush it into bliss.

Back