A Sky Colored Cock

Dr Freud used cocaine in his early medical career to dilate rabbits' pupils a part of his reseach work before psyciatry. It din't mix well .

This is Llehlla’s first attempt at a drawing, since her hand was sliced open, and at least two places (by a surgeon) yesterday. It’s really hard to focus and make Lefty do what I want. Please forgive this phase of work if it isn’t your taste.

Last edited:
Enough of her teasing; sometimes she took it too far. He was raging hard and needed to be in her right now. She fell back on the bed before he could push her, knowing she was at her limit, too. He shoved her dress up to her neck, exposing her breasts and then, forget the breasts! He had never seen her so swollen down below. Her clit was almost like the head of a cock pushing out between her raw lips. Jesus Christ! He thought he was as hard as he could get before, but this jacked him up even more. In one motion, he thrust himself all the way in sliding her up fully onto the bed in the process. She
arched her back and bumped bumped, bumped her breasts against his chest with each of his jabs of animal need. Jabbing jabbing jabbing pushing between her fleshy flagrant lips he slid into her tight, wet passage… a minute later, he shot his seed into her thick moist earth. She welcomed it with a sharp cry.IMG_0292.png

Enough of her teasing; sometimes she took it too far. He was raging hard and needed to be in her right now. She fell back on the bed before he could push her, knowing she was at her limit, too. He shoved her dress up to her neck, exposing her breasts and then, forget the breasts! He had never seen her so swollen down below. Her clit was almost like the head of a cock pushing out between her raw lips. Jesus Christ! He thought he was as hard as he could get before, but this jacked him up even more. In one motion, he thrust himself all the way in sliding her up fully onto the bed in the process. She
arched her back and bumped bumped, bumped her breasts against his chest with each of his jabs of animal need. Jabbing jabbing jabbing pushing between her fleshy flagrant lips he slid into her tight, wet passage… a minute later, he shot his seed into her thick moist earth. She welcomed it with a sharp cry.View attachment 2348276
fleshy flagrant lips Oh My GOD!! GRROOWWLLLLLLLLLL

Pffft!

This is LIT.
I guess I’m thinking maybe the drawing was a little too “out there” or perhaps a little too “indiscreet” to put it mildly! But Llehlla might be slightly off her rocker right now from lingering effects of sleepy time drugs, which allowed the Surgeon to slice up her hand!

arched her back and bumped bumped, bumped her breasts against his chest with each of his jabs of animal need. Jabbing jabbing jabbing pushing between her fleshy flagrant lips he slid into her tight, wet passage… a minute later, he shot his seed into her thick moist earth. She welcomed it with a sharp cry.

He shuddered as he was drained and gasped as he withdrew his throbbing, purple-red, slick cock from her folds with an audible *slurp*. Then collapsed in a heap, while the creamy fluid crept from her gaping lips. She dipped two finger there to bring their primordial juices to her mouth in order to experience the union more fully.

Yeah, too much.

AHAHAHHaHAHHHAhaaaaaa! nope.

He shuddered as he was drained and gasped as he withdrew his throbbing, purple-red, slick cock from her folds with an audible *slurp*. Then collapsed in a heap, while the creamy fluid crept from her gaping lips. She dipped two finger there to bring their primordial juices to her mouth in order to experience the union more fully.

Yeah, too much.

AHAHAHHaHAHHHAhaaaaaa! nope.
You are funny. Thanks for the laugh and the colorful details.

I guess I’m thinking maybe the drawing was a little too “out there” or perhaps a little too “indiscreet” to put it mildly! But Llehlla might be slightly off her rocker right now from lingering effects of sleepy time drugs, which allowed the Surgeon to slice up her hand!
There are far darker, filthier, kinkier things on Lit than this, never fear!! But this is deliciously, delightfully, decadent!

Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuckityfuck fuck FUCKING FINALLY! All these years with so many women and he had never found his dream seam. But now! His holy Grail …A IMG_0296.pngfucking FRILLY! Jesus FUCK he had dreamed of this confection and seen it in pictures but never once had he been with a woman whose lips were other than neat and simple. Modest tucked in understated no mystery but now here she was wide open and frillier than anything he had ever seen in a picture. This woman was proud of her accessories and opened herself with her fingers to show him her door. But it was the welcome mat he was after. NO going until he had fingered this flesh, sucked, no gorged himself on each dangling tassel of fruit and then buried his face in that glorious wet curtain. It was a long time before he stood up on his knees with his cock quivering at the ceiling, and then fell to her nest, dragging several frills in along with his cock.

Please remember everyone that Llehlla is drawing with her left hand only. Yesterday‘s drawing and today’s and tomorrow’s and and and and and until she is able to use righty.IMG_1370.png

Last edited:
Interesting, all the women that I have been "with", or even the models I've drawn have been fairly "tight lipped" heehee or "discrete" in their labia. Of course I have seen, via magazines and internet a larger variety of petals.

You do extremely well with your non-dominant hand.

Interesting, all the women that I have been "with", or even the models I've drawn have been fairly "tight lipped" heehee or "discrete" in their labia. Of course I have seen, via magazines and internet a larger variety of petals.

You do extremely well with your non-dominant hand.
That is interesting; how remarkable that I should tell your tale without knowing it was yours! I just thought that up. (Actually, I’ve had thoughts about the variety of lady “ petals” for quite a while but never thought until today to put a snippet around it.) Thank you, I’m glad you like what my non-dominant hand is bringing up. HEH HEH HEH

@Llehlla - I find your non-dominant hand artworks very interesting, with a different flavor or atmosphere than your "righty" art. It's kind of like masturbating with my non-dominant hand. Good results, but a very different feeling. Keep up the good work, but don't overexert yourself. Best wishes for a full recovery!

Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuckityfuck fuck FUCKING FINALLY! All these years with so many women and he had never found his dream seam. But now! His holy Grail …A View attachment 2348530fucking FRILLY! Jesus FUCK he had dreamed of this confection and seen it in pictures but never once had he been with a woman whose lips were other than neat and simple. Modest tucked in understated no mystery but now here she was wide open and frillier than anything he had ever seen in a picture. This woman was proud of her accessories and opened herself with her fingers to show him her door. But it was the welcome mat he was after. NO going until he had fingered this flesh, sucked, no gorged himself on each dangling tassel of fruit and then buried his face in that glorious wet curtain. It was a long time before he stood up on his knees with his cock quivering at the ceiling, and then fell to her nest, dragging several frills in along with his cock.
Fabulous frillies, they are my favourite lips, Love them!! Dream seams indeed mmmmmmmm. And such luscious drawing with your non-dom hand

Back