A thread for us Newbie's

Hugs

tinystar said:
okay vinny nice to meet you !!!
hehehe your my first friend on here
love star

Ok star if you wanna get to know eachother hit that thing down there to email me and lets get aquainted and become friends Hugs Vinny

New guy

New here from the NYC area. Looking for ... Seems like a lot of cool people here.
Randy

Hi all

I am not really new to Literotica, I have been reading stories for over a year on this site, but I am new to the boards. I first started looking at them and posting about a month ago. I'll have to say its been really exciting so far. I have met some very cool people and some kind of.... Let's just say interesting folks. I would like to hear from more though, so if anyone is interested PM or email me. I would like to do some chatting with someone but have not found anyone yet. Anyone want to take my "chat cherry"? LOL

Just checking back in to say Hi :) to the newbies who have posted since my 1st post in this thread

*waving to everyone*

*~* Spanks *~*

Hi Tinystar

Nice to meet you here! We are increasing the presence of European members!! Good!;)

Spanktress

Good that you are checking how many newbies follow your thread!

I'm new here, too :)

I've been lurking for a while around here now, and only registered a short while ago. I've just been looking around at what people have to say about anything, and I'm glad that I've found a place where people can talk about pretty much anything and people will keep an open mind. If anyone wants to talk to me (female preferably, seeing as I'm a proud carrier of a Y chromosome), email me at bullgod_73@kidrock.com.

Hi Ventoso.... its not my thread!! InLove deserves the credit :)
I just keep coming back to see if there is anyone for me to pounce on :p or who deserves a good spanking :eek:

*~* Spanks *~*

A spanking?

Well, I have been a very bad boy this year.... What kind of a spanking will I get if I pulled my sisters hair and spilled grape juice all over Aunt Ema's new white rug? Will I have to stand in front of you and pull my pants down and kneel over the couch, or is it so bad I will have to pull my boxers down too and get over your knee for a barehanded spanking? Im just standing here waiting.....

Spanktress said:
Hi Ventoso.... its not my thread!! InLove deserves the credit :)
I just keep coming back to see if there is anyone for me to pounce on :p or who deserves a good spanking :eek:

*~* Spanks *~*

Now Now ...

Zidane , thanks... it is cute...& angelic.Nothing like me ;)

Jimbosis, now lets not get carried away. This is a newbies thread, not a spanking thread :D But seems you are standing waiting, let me pull your pants AND boxers down & turn you around... now bend over, leaning your hands on your knees & let me position myself ...

*~* Spanks *~*

Re: Now Now ...

Ouch!!! Thank you I feel very cleansed. If you ever want spank me again, please PM me. Like I said, Ive been very bad. LOL

Jimbosis, now lets not get carried away. This is a newbies thread, not a spanking thread :D But seems you are standing waiting, let me pull your pants AND boxers down & turn you around... now bend over, leaning your hands on your knees & let me position myself ...

*~* Spanks *~* [/B][/QUOTE]

Ouch??

Jimbosis, that was bare handed. Just as well I checked my riding crop & paddle at the door :D

*~* Spanks *~*

(pm on its way , a good cleansing every now n then is good!)

Newbie here

Hiya, folks - Yep, I'm a newbie here too...looking to make new friends and more. Just so you know.....Male, straight, 39, single. Currently living in the Los Angeles area. Any other questions....just look at my profile or ask! :)

Nigel

hey there, I am also a newbie, 31 male in baltimore. I hope everyone is doing well. I am working my way up to put a picture somewhere around here.

Hi Nigel & Im70 :)

Im70 let us know when ..& where you put your pic. Its always nice to put a face..or something ;) ..to a name.

Where are the new Aussies ... * wanders off to check the Aussie thread!!*

*~* Spanks *~*

here you go spanktress, this is a picture of my face for starters, who knows where it will lead. Let me know what you think or don't think for that matter.

Nice to see a site for us new guys, some seem to know each other so well. I would be welcome to chat with females (I myself, am a boy living in a man's body, more specific..a lesbian living in a gay man's body..can cook, dance, I'm funny but I don't kiss boys lol).

Anyone interested in a chat, please let me know, I haven't seen many people from Chicago for it to be more than that.

May the Holidays bring you all you want!

:D

Anyone here from the UK?
Just fell through this mirror and here I am. Where'd that white rabbit go?
Or was it a pussy?
Bern

Spanktress

Do you like just to spank or also to be spanked????

Another Newbie

Hello everyone. I'm a 29 male in NY, Westchester county really although I usually just say NYC (close enough.) I just wanted to say hi, and that I hope to be able to meet some of you. Its nice to have a place to chat thats so open. Very cool. See you soon

Handjive

I'll own up to it

Hello Everyone!!

I've been reading stories and posting stories for months but have been terribly shy about being on the boards. YES - I'm a newbie too!!!!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am looking to hopefully end up with a few really great close board pals. It's nice to feel like there's a place to go and feel welcome even if you are quirky. I'm in VA, married, watching the calendar move days closer to making me honestly be 33 as listed in my profile.

Spanktress, if you aren't careful you're liable to end up with a line of people needing discipline. <grin>

Im70 - that's one heck of a melt the knees stare you got in that pic. I'll have to look for you when I'm on the roads up in Baltimore since I still have family and friends there (yes, I grew up off of exit 9).

Hope everyone here will have a terrific holiday season!!

Back