A thread for us Newbie's

well thank you whispering, I wasn't going for that stare but if that's the way it came out I'll take it. Good to know someone is nearby. Do you have any pictures of yourself, nothing dirty, if not that's ok, I plan on posting a few more in the time to come.

I don't have any pics on here yet. I'm working on that soon. There's just something about dark and intent eyes that's intriguing... <grin>

Nice to meet you. Hope to interact with you in the future on the boards.

well I will have to let you know when I do post any Whispering. Anything in particular you may want?

I didn't have anything particular in mind Im70. I just tend to go with the flow so to speak. <grin>

I have a feeling I may have to watch out for you around here....a stare like that could lead a gal into all kinds of mischief. *wink*

Whispering

please, and if you feel like pm'ing me or emailing me feel free, I have to go to bed now but I may have a surprise for you in the next couple days, or if you want them in private let me know. Well I have to get up at 5am tomorrow. Hope to hear from you later.

Still within my expiration date......

my newness has not worn off yet. Kinda like that new car smell I suppose. Hey ya'll for the heart of the south (Georgia).

Where are all the southerns?

Open minded and also have a friendly disposition but a bit goofy too. All I can say is I am just me.

Hello to all the new people, feel free to pm any questions. Have a good time and enjoy.

Later ya'll. :D

GG

I just recently discovered the board portion of Lit. also. There seem to be some great people in here. I am not sure of the do's and don't's yet. It would be nice to have somebody list what they are. I am fearful of saying the wrong thing when posting. I think it is a great forum.

Well, I'll jump in, too. I'm a newbie to the boards.

I've been reading the site for a while now, but just recently started reading the boards and have met some really fun people through them already. :D

So, I look forward to reading and posting around here more often :)

muppet

Re: I'll own up to it

WhisperingWinds said:
Hello Everyone!!

I've been reading stories and posting stories for months but have been terribly shy about being on the boards. YES - I'm a newbie too!!!!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I am looking to hopefully end up with a few really great close board pals. It's nice to feel like there's a place to go and feel welcome even if you are quirky. I'm in VA, married, watching the calendar move days closer to making me honestly be 33 as listed in my profile.

Spanktress, if you aren't careful you're liable to end up with a line of people needing discipline. <grin>

Im70 - that's one heck of a melt the knees stare you got in that pic. I'll have to look for you when I'm on the roads up in Baltimore since I still have family and friends there (yes, I grew up off of exit 9).

Opening my big brown Italian eyes at whispering to say welcome to this board. Have fun darling. Vinny

Hope everyone here will have a terrific holiday season!!

Im70 , I cant tell from your pic if you are tall.. so for now, I'll just go with dark & handsome :) Thank you for posting it!
I'm unable to post a face pic of myself as there is someone on the site that knows me personally but doesnt know its 'me' on the site! A rather unsavoury sort so I'd rather they didnt know!! I've posted a pic on the aussies thread & that will be where I post more ;)

Ventoso, been a while since I did either... working on changing that tho :eek:

WhisperingWinds, hiya & welcome. *sinners queue this way <<<* hehe :D

Catch you all again soon

*~* Spanks *~*

I am not too tall, about 5'8. Unfortunately I can't seem to find my digital camera and hope I haven't lost it, when I find it I will add some more.

Re: Shiney and new

alltherage2 said:
This does seem to be an interesting place. As i new comer i expect to observe for awhile. I would enjoy new friendships and who knows what else.

Got you covered on that one,,,
Cool post, hope it works for you...
I've observed for some time ..
does'nt seem to help...just kidding hope to see you on the boards:)

I am a newbie to this board. I am a 31 year old bi sexual submissive female in N.O. , LA. I look forward to making new friends.

Newbie....

Hello, we are new to this site, actually new in general to the entire chat, internet experience. We are looking to make friends. Anyone in Texas or surrounding states?:)

Back