A Wet Dream

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
You look amazing. So sexy! Love to be the one to slowly take off that lingerie.:)

Well that's fine with me. Have you ever had your husband watch someone take you in front of him? If not I am the man for the job :)
Just tell me what you want and I will satisfy your desires.
I never have but it is a fantasy for both of us.

Hubby and I are on a weekend away and we meet you at the bar and get to chatting. One thing leads to another and you join us back in our room. We end up FUCKING several times that night and the rest of the weekend you each take turns pounding me and sometimes FUCK me together, satisfying me in every way possible.

I never have but it is a fantasy for both of us.

Hubby and I are on a weekend away and we meet you at the bar and get to chatting. One thing leads to another and you join us back in our room. We end up FUCKING several times that night and the rest of the weekend you each take turns pounding me and sometimes FUCK me together, satisfying me in every way possible.
OMG that is my fantasy as well. I am on a mission to full fill my bucket list and a MFM is the one I need badly. I would so love to mount you in doggy and finish in missionary with your husband watching and assisting. It would be so hot for you and all of us!!!!

I hope you love thick cocks!

OMG that is my fantasy as well. I am on a mission to full fill my bucket list and a MFM is the one I need badly. I would so love to mount you in doggy and finish in missionary with your husband watching and assisting. It would be so hot for you and all of us!!!!

I hope you love thick cocks!
I love thick COCKS! I hope you are able check this off your bucket list. If I'm lucky, we can cross it off together.

I love thick COCKS! I hope you are able check this off your bucket list. If I'm lucky, we can cross it off together.
Perfect so you will like my cock spreading you!
Yes together we can get that bucket list item ticked off for sure.
I imagine you showing up with a dress, no panties, and some nice stockings. We would get you wet and ready with some nice foreplay. I like to work it slow and buildup :)

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Definitely getting hard. Amazing body. All kinds of fantasies being stirred up….

That sounds so FUCKING hot. I don't think I could ever do that many but the idea of 3 or 4 at a really nice hotel is certainly worthy of fantasizing about. I'd love to have it filmed so Hubby and I could watch it over and over again!
I’m in👋

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Such beautiful nipples. They need a good licking and sucking for sure!:love:

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Love this outfit!!!

Thanks for completing your fantasy about me. This is just so erotic and exciting. Maybe someday you can join me and the Hubby when we do it for real. Till then you are just making me HORNY as HELL!!!
What a privilege and an amazingly hot time that would be.
It has always been such a strong fantasy of mine to pleasure another man’s wife with him, hands and mouths and soaking wet pussy and soft lovely tits and long hard cocks all over the place, grasping moaning groping and caressing, bringing you to one intense orgasm after another as you work your magic on us …🫦

Just found this topic and am going back and looking at all your hot photos, jacking my aching cock to your sexy body and hot outfits. Thanks for posting!

Leaking precum into my wife's panties as I jack off to your sexy pictures.

Have you had anyone give you a tribute cumshot on your pictures? Bet you'd get lots of big blasts on cum all over.

Who likes Sloppy Seconds? My Hubby wouldn’t mind sharing
I would absolutly love to enter your hot, wet, cum filled and dripping pussy after your husband shot off his cum into you. We'd high five tag in, and I'd slide my aching cock into that sperm wet pussy, while your husband had you lick his cock clean, and keep him hard for a spit roast of our MLIF.

It's where a guy prints a picture out and cums all over it. So your tits, ass, or legs would be spattered with cum.

Back