A Wet Dream

I love all your comments and I agree there is nothing better than morning sex. A little hot CUM to start the day makes for a great Monday.

I thought I'd share a couple photos from this last weekend. These are from Friday Night, Date Night, FUCK Night. I got several complements on the outfit and my Hubby loved showing me off.

I love all your comments and I agree there is nothing better than morning sex. A little hot CUM to start the day makes for a great Monday.

I thought I'd share a couple photos from this last weekend. These are from Friday Night, Date Night, FUCK Night. I got several complements on the outfit and my Hubby loved showing me off.
Fantastic cleavage!! 🔥🔥🔥

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???

Last edited:

You are just Gorgeous in every picture!

I bought a new necklace I wore Friday Night. You might have to zoom in on it to see what it says.

Our waiter kept looking at it, no doubt trying to read it. Not sure if he ever figured it out but I will say we got great service.

Do you like a woman that is willing to tell the world what she wants if you just look close enough???
I have a few
One says Special another says Mine and I also love wearing a collar

I love a woman that is confident enough to tell the world what she wants.

You put him in a tough position, not wanting to be caught ogling yet experiencing a disconnect between what his eyes saw and what his brain was telling him, which was, “NO WAY!!”
Next time, if he’s a good looking waiter, you need the necklace to read,
“BLOWJOB?”
If you catch his eye and he gives a slight nod, perhaps you can make a trip to the ladies room with him following discreetly behind…
You are a knockout btw.
I am enjoying the ride ❤️

You put him in a tough position, not wanting to be caught ogling yet experiencing a disconnect between what his eyes saw and what his brain was telling him, which was, “NO WAY!!”
Next time, if he’s a good looking waiter, you need the necklace to read,
“BLOWJOB?”
If you catch his eye and he gives a slight nod, perhaps you can make a trip to the ladies room with him following discreetly behind…
You are a knockout btw.
I am enjoying the ride ❤️
I've never done anything like that but everyone's comments on my thread are giving me confidence to be more bold and naughty. I'll start my shopping now for a new necklace. You've given me ideas!

Seeing you on a barstool would be such a beautiful invitation to buy you drinks and see what mischief we could get into. 🔥🔥😉😈

I think my eyes would find that and be very willing to help you with that desire. 🔥🔥🔥🔥😈

I would hope your eyes would find my little message and you would act on it.
Move to a quiet corner booth where I can find out how easy it is to slide your thong away and give you a nice finger fuck to get your juices flowing. Or do I find that there is no thong to be delt with as my fingers get your kitty started????😈💦💦💦💦🔥

Move to a quiet corner booth where I can find out how easy it is to slide your thong away and give you a nice finger fuck to get your juices flowing. Or do I find that there is no thong to be delt with as my fingers get your kitty started????😈💦💦💦💦🔥
My hubby has a rule that I can never wear panties on a Date Night. So, you will only find my wet kitty!

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Lucky hubby!

Back