A Wet Dream

So you don't mind some dirty, sloppy seconds?
I love em, absolutely love watching that cum run down my shaft. Rubbing the ropes on your tits from a blowjob you just gave and getting little tastes from licking your nipples

Fuck yes! Cum dripping from your lips as I watch you cumkiss, I feel the cum churn out of your pussy and run down my balls with every thrust, I watch your lips meet as the cum drips from them I keep fucking and licking the smeared cum on your tits.
You are going to drive me wild with that kind of talk. There is nothing hotter after a good FUCK than a creamy cumkiss. The more CUM the better.

Yes you can fuck her while I lick cum off her huge tits then feed it to her with a cum kiss. Then I will lick the cum running down her legs as you push the excess out of her pussy, and I will feed her that also.

Yes you can fuck her while I lick cum off her huge tits then feed it to her with a cum kiss. Then I will lick the cum running down her legs as you push the excess out of her pussy, and I will feed her that also.
All that attention would be so thrilling and to share that much CUM would be a dream come true.

I’m about to cum in her too. Shall I pull out? Or keep it in?!

Ok, keep it in and shoot your hot thick load in her. Then she can straddle my face and I would lick it out, then give her a cummy kiss. I’ll try not to swallow too much, but can’t make any promises…
Yes! While you’re licking her up I want a turn kissing those gorgeous cummy lips.

Qtpie can lick it off your shaft after and I’ll feed her the rest of your cum that’s in her pussy from my mouth. The only thing that remains is, my balls are full. Where should I shoot, her mouth or pussy?

Back