A Wet Dream

I would happily volunteer to fill the third available for a triple penetration all at the same time

Ok, need my man mailkme to bring his big cock also to fill all three holes of this beautiful lady.

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!
Gorgeous

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!
Let me!!!!! It would be my pleasure!

Stroking right now wishing it was you!!!!!!

Don't mind if I do.

I love a big, hard COCK. I wish you could slide it in me all the way to the hilt on the first thrust and make my eyes roll back as I take you hard and deep!
Mmm happy to obligue with that, fuck you nice and deep, waiting for you to cum all over my hard cock

Oh fuck yes! One hard thrust until our pubes are mashed... Then start digging and grinding... Fucking wrap your legs around me and pull me in... I want to feel those hips fucking me back as I thrust with long, strong strokes! Unnnnhhhhh....

You look so inviting laying there spread needing to be filled. Slam in till my balls slap you.

Boy am I glad I stopped by here. Being the last to arrive, I must respect the others who will use you first. But as the last one of them is using your now beat up pussy, I will start by using your cum covered face. When he unloads wherever he wants, it is my turn.

I'd take a few strokes in your now sloppy pussy before pushing your legs back more and fucking your ass. It doesn't seem to have been used as much in this little gangbang. Pounding your ass while you finger your clit. You're still cumming from your fingers as well as all the rough use of your mouth, pussy, and my stretching your ass. My own cum shooting deep inside of you.

Back