A Wet Dream

This was my Labor Day uniform of the day. The nude was for a friend that asked, but this is what I wore all day.

It was a great day of no work and a lot of play!
pretty nice uniform! I hope it came with a cute hat to just finish the look

I've been away for quite a while but want to get back to all those that have said such nice things about my photos. It has been a huge boost to my ego and given me the confidence to be more bold in what I wear and what I do. So thank you for all the feedback and please keep it cuming.

The hubby took some pictures of me when we got back to the hotel on Saturday and I told him I have to post a few of these pics as I couldn't believe I actually went out like this. We were out of town which helps and went to a quaint little bar and hung out having too many drinks. I loved all the attention I got and was horny as hell all night long.

If you had run into me at the bar that night, please tell me what you would have done!
It's sparkly!

This was my Labor Day uniform of the day. The nude was for a friend that asked, but this is what I wore all day.

It was a great day of no work and a lot of play!
Such a hot ass, thanks for posting. It's making my cock drip precum. I might just have to print out that photo and blast another 8-9 ropes of cum on your ass, like I did all over the picture of your tits.

I've been away for quite a while but want to get back to all those that have said such nice things about my photos. It has been a huge boost to my ego and given me the confidence to be more bold in what I wear and what I do. So thank you for all the feedback and please keep it cuming.

The hubby took some pictures of me when we got back to the hotel on Saturday and I told him I have to post a few of these pics as I couldn't believe I actually went out like this. We were out of town which helps and went to a quaint little bar and hung out having too many drinks. I loved all the attention I got and was horny as hell all night long.

If you had run into me at the bar that night, please tell me what you would have done!
Absolutely gorgeous. Honestly I probably would have just stared at you.

Back