Hey everyone :)

Hey everyone,

I've been reading stories on this site for quite a while and lurking in the forum too. I'm here for some nice conversation and to maybe post some pics in the hopes it will boost my confidence.

A little about me. I'm 22 and over the past few years I've gained quite a lot of weight which has damaged my confidence quite a lot. I've never been in a serious relationship and this site has become a bit of a haven for me for some release. I guess that's enough overshare for now aha.

Hannah x
If you look around, you will see that there are many on here who appreciate full figured women or BBWs or curvy women or whatever term you like.
Some men seem to have a real fetish about it.
Myself, I like all shapes and sizes
Thank you for all of your kind comments :)
I also like all shapes and sizes of breast.
Those are very attractive and inviting.

Again, thank you for all of your kind comments. This is very fun, exciting and quite liberating. What can I show to say thank you? :)
As a red blooded male, I could make plenty of suggestions, but will accept whatever you are comfortable with.

Hey everyone,

I've been reading stories on this site for quite a while and lurking in the forum too. I'm here for some nice conversation and to maybe post some pics in the hopes it will boost my confidence.

A little about me. I'm 22 and over the past few years I've gained quite a lot of weight which has damaged my confidence quite a lot. I've never been in a serious relationship and this site has become a bit of a haven for me for some release. I guess that's enough overshare for now aha.

Hannah x
You are absolutely gorgeous inside and out. Please know you have the freedom to share what’s on your heart. You matter and are important. The photos of you are incredible. Holy fuck .

Back