a woman with holes- one last poem

Tristesse said:
*Hidin' behind the sofa*
that won't save you from the flying boobs. :eek:
I'm sure one of them will read what I wrote and then--well, if I disappear, then you know what happened. Just use your imagination and you'll be right.

The LIST, Eve, the LIST!!! Don't be doin' that. I don't know how to super-impose faces on milk cartons! Don't MAKE me come after you!

;)

Kat :rose:

This just goes to prove that I don't know jack and jill shit about what goes on between people. Sat for 20 mins trying to find something to say. Found just this: I've been meeting people in different arenas like this one since the end of the 80's and so far I've not seen any distrortion, not even the most fierce mudslinging and venom spitting showdowns, that wasn't based on anything but an escalating fountain of misunderstandings, that would be resolved easily over a coffe between four eyes.

Kiss and make out...up...both. You're too good folks for this.

#L

KatPurrs said:
The LIST, Eve, the LIST!!! Don't be doin' that. I don't know how to super-impose faces on milk cartons! Don't MAKE me come after you!

;)

Kat :rose:
Don't be putting my kisser on some wholesome milk carton. I want my ass on the outside of an adult product (I'm thinking dildo package, not depends.)

Okay, where are those girls? Maria, anna? It's going to be boring around here without you two.

I already said I was sorry

The_Fool said:
I just want 'em both to get nekkid and mud wrastle...:p

for something that wasnt even my fault, Its up to her. there is nothing in this world I despise more than discord and I apologize to anyone whom I opffended with my hissy fit. I am sorry for that and only that.

those of you who have written me, I feel so loved, Thank you. But I really have no problem with anyone, really. I just dont want anyone holding a superior attitude over me, im messed up a little bit where self esteem is concerned and just allowing that would be a step back for me. I know she is grieving, but hell, we are all in one way or another.

I have had a heck of a time getting back on lit, my computer is a hunk of poo, and freezes up on me a lot. I hope anna comes back, well, thats a writers perogative, right? to be MOODY..

oh yeah, Fool...if anyone wants to get up a mud pit and fly me and jenn in to wrastle, thats cool with me, maybe we could sell tickets on pay per view :D

anna/seattle/et al, lets just be poets again? I hate fighting..I really do :( :rose:

Re: I already said I was sorry

*appears from behind the sofa*

Hunka frozen pooh?

Re: Re: I already said I was sorry

Tristesse said:
*appears from behind the sofa*

Hunka frozen pooh?
Yeah, that hunk of poo is kind of stuck in my mind. What a mess to clean out. Thanks for the image, Maria. :p

I'm stuck on the tongue kiss, but hunk of frozen poo is a close second.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I already said I was sorry

Tathagata said:
Psssssst
what's the right way to snort coffee?

:rose:

I was thinking the same thing.;)

I guess the right word would be "snarf" not snort - either way I've got coffee scented boogers now.

:confused:

*Catbabe* said:
I'm stuck on the tongue kiss, but hunk of frozen poo is a close second.
Rule 17 in life: Poo, #2, should never be a close 2nd to anything.

Tristesse said:
I guess the right word would be "snarf" not snort - either way I've got coffee scented boogers now.

:confused:

you silver tongued seductress you

Tristesse said:
Hey! I could have said "coffee flavoured " - but I didn't.
Okay, that's it. Leave the board. You and your boogers are out of here! Where are the poetry board bouncers?

WickedEve said:
Okay, that's it. Leave the board. You and your boogers are out of here! Where are the poetry board bouncers?

:p

I coulda been a Mod.....

(best Brando impression)

Back