abstract erotic poem

Oh! I cannot believe I missed this! Hahaha, and shame on me! God damn, this thread is funny!

not abstract enough for me.

the imagery in this poem is vivid, but in that "i'm overwhelmed with the image of a thousand dicks" kind of way. i do love a penis, really i do. however, it as an inanimate object, detached and getting with detached vaginas doesn't really spark any sensual feelings. maybe if there was more description of the penises themselves i could have felt more for the poem.

blaquepurl said:
not abstract enough for me.

the imagery in this poem is vivid, but in that "i'm overwhelmed with the image of a thousand dicks" kind of way. i do love a penis, really i do. however, it as an inanimate object, detached and getting with detached vaginas doesn't really spark any sensual feelings. maybe if there was more description of the penises themselves i could have felt more for the poem.

I can't help but get the image of a butcher's shop in Turkey with all the offal hanging hooks.

Still, if you can think yourself into a surreal world where you can buy off the peg penises and vaginas. 'I'll have the one like a horse please. I have someone to impress tonight!' :D

bogusbrig said:
I can't help but get the image of a butcher's shop in Turkey with all the offal hanging hooks.

Still, if you can think yourself into a surreal world where you can buy off the peg penises and vaginas. 'I'll have the one like a horse please. I have someone to impress tonight!' :D
Assuming, of course, she didn't pick "a nice, tight little model" for the same evening!

bogusbrig said:

i'll take that virgin pussy over there, sir!

bogusbrig said:

okay, so i'll ask...

who are you hoping to impress with a horse's vagina?

Perhaps you could have it mounted like a hunting trophy. Tell all your friends how small it was before it met you.

and I thought I was crazy. I feel much better now. You're all nuts! :D

flyguy69 said:
Perhaps you could have it mounted like a hunting trophy. Tell all your friends how small it was before it met you.

do they hang those things on wall plaques too? man i hope the ladder holds out.

well, i think i've been sidetracked with the vagina.

i had a visual not of the horses head/s on a wall plaque, but the other end...

i dunno. maybe she meant chest nuts.

which brings us back to penises growing out of chests (or was it eyeballs?)

you know, the more i think about it, the more feasible that idea is. just imagine what you could watch while you were....

nevermind.

Do you know how many nuts are out there? I mean, in the stores?? I like salty ones. I also like the ones with fuzz on them. Yea, they're cute, too. *wobble wobble* Okay, I'm talking about 2 different things. Wait, I mean 3. I don't know. I'm tired, but I'm laughing.

saldne said:
Do you know how many nuts are out there? I mean, in the stores?? I like salty ones. I also like the ones with fuzz on them. Yea, they're cute, too. *wobble wobble* Okay, I'm talking about 2 different things. Wait, I mean 3. I don't know. I'm tired, but I'm laughing.

I've got hairy nuts. :nana:

Back