Ack!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

The_Fool said:
All of them...
Oh, I find that hard to believe about you, sexy poet. ;) Okay, let me go read your poems again and make sure they're as good as I remember. lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

Angeline said:
No editing????? It's time for your spanking.

:D
Um... shouldn't this spank-threatening post been mine? You're getting more wicked than I am.
Fool, if Ange gets to spank you, then so do I. By the way, I want the left butt cheek. Don't ask me why.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

WickedEve said:
Um... shouldn't this spank-threatening post been mine? You're getting more wicked than I am.
Fool, if Ange gets to spank you, then so do I. By the way, I want the left butt cheek. Don't ask me why.

Well I'm left-handed so that works out perfectly. It'd be a more natural reach for me to spank his right butt cheek.

God, ee better come home soon. Look at me...I'm losing it I tell you, losing it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

Angeline said:
Well I'm left-handed so that works out perfectly. It'd be a more natural reach for me to spank his right butt cheek.

God, ee better come home soon. Look at me...I'm losing it I tell you, losing it.
Okay, take a deep breath and get a grip--or get a grip after ee gets there. (Poor grippable, squeezable ee has no idea what he's coming home to.)
So... we're talking about gang spanking Fool, right? Yeahhhh, that appeals to me. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

WickedEve said:
Okay, take a deep breath and get a grip--or get a grip after ee gets there. (Poor grippable, squeezable ee has no idea what he's coming home to.)
So... we're talking about gang spanking Fool, right? Yeahhhh, that appeals to me. ;)

Re: ee. I think he does. ;)

And I imagine that Fool just fainted with happiness. I think we need to involve Lauren, don't you?

P.S. Tath is next.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

Angeline said:
Re: ee. I think he does. ;)

And I imagine that Fool just fainted with happiness. I think we need to involve Lauren, don't you?

P.S. Tath is next.
No. No Lauren. She'll just hog the paddles and whips and all the good butt beating toys.
Tath? No again. He couldn't take it. He'd cry like a girl.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

WickedEve said:
No. No Lauren. She'll just hog the paddles and whips and all the good butt beating toys.
Tath? No again. He couldn't take it. He'd cry like a girl.

Sorry Tath baby--I tried.

I'll let you girls spank mine, if I can spank yours.....:devil:

Forget Tath, he is too busy for this right now writing great poems....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

WickedEve said:
Oh, I find that hard to believe about you, sexy poet. ;) Okay, let me go read your poems again and make sure they're as good as I remember. lol

Maybe I am alone, or maybe I just suck at this shit, but I read poems by many of the regulars and some the the MIA poets and I wonder who the hell do I think I am posting on this website. No, Ange, I am not regressing. I honestly feel that way.

You see some incredibly well written poems here. When I look at mine, when I'm writing them, they seem okay. When I go to edit them, I just see words. I do edit (sometimes) but only to look for misspellings, puncuation shit, and whether or not I used the right words. If I go back and read them much later I often think "Who the fuck wrote that?"

Re: Re: Re: Ack!

WickedEve said:
Thank you zanz, but have you ever written a poem and afterwards it just doesn't seem worth the trouble of editing? I mean, this poem is just a poem. Not one that I cherish. I just wrote it and enjoyed it and now it's over. The poetry party train has gone on down the track and left me behind at the station... or some crap like that. But I do thank you for the suggestions and if I add this poem to my site, I'll make the changes. :)

Yes, I certainly have. Same with stories.

I personally have a file folder of stuff I previously wrote or submitted at different times or places, and every so often, when I'm particularly bored or in a mood to edit, I wade through it and look at a few pieces to see if there's anything I can salvage or enhance.

I did a LOT of editing proposals and reports as part of my old career, and thought I'd toss out some thoughts. If they prove useful, so be it.. if not, you'll know at least another person took it to heart and gave some constructive input.

<smiles>

Until next time!

Zanz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ack!

The_Fool said:
Maybe I am alone, or maybe I just suck at this shit, but I read poems by many of the regulars and some the the MIA poets and I wonder who the hell do I think I am posting on this website. No, Ange, I am not regressing. I honestly feel that way.

You see some incredibly well written poems here. When I look at mine, when I'm writing them, they seem okay. When I go to edit them, I just see words. I do edit (sometimes) but only to look for misspellings, puncuation shit, and whether or not I used the right words. If I go back and read them much later I often think "Who the fuck wrote that?"

My dear man, you need to understand that we ALL feel this way about our respective efforts. I get incredible praise for the stuff I write sometimes, but I almost never write a poem and think "God, that's great." I'm much more likely to think "It can't hold a candle to some of the poetry I've read here."

And what else would you edit for, except maybe line breaks? Hmmm?

:rose:

Back