Am I wrong

I think your wifes friend was being either fake, fickle, or oblivious. Either way you weren't wrong. I do wonder if it were something your wife shoulda brought up or not. Of course the reaction could've been because it was you that saw them. Has she worn it again?

Don't worry, I get disturbed so easily at times. It's nothing a shot of Irish Whiskey won't fix.
As I’ve said before. I spend so long beating the AI into submission, that when it gets the effect I’m after, I sometimes miss obvious things 😬.

Em

This is one of those threads where I'm just going to sit back quietly and read remarks by lesbians calling other women sluts. I have nothing to add.
I'm just thinking it could be a story. The Emporess New Blouse; a cool breezy spring day, she recieved a new blouse made from the finest of textiles. In the right light, looked as it wasn't even there, yet the breeze in the drafty palace errected her above average nipples, so the staff had to pretend they didn't notice her nipples, especially those in the moments it seemed as if she wore nothing at all, lest they lose their life. Her best friend brought it to her attention and she was livid, yet curious, her sexual frustration on peak, she decided to go about the village alone, noticing all the supressed stares turned her on as she acted oblivious to it all, now fully aware and knowing the shifting material is rubbing her nipples the right way in the breeze. At some point the desire to touch herself was too strong to ignore as she started hearing the whispers and murmurs.

A number of years ago (I ain't gunna say how many) my wife had a good-looking girlfriend. She had a pair of well-developed breasts. This woman would come by from time to time and from her demeanor I always assumed she was a fun, nice, but somewhat ditzy lady. Keep that mental picture in mind.

Now I am not one to stare drooling and slack jawed at a good-looking woman (especially a friend of my wife) but I do look (covertly most of the time) and I do appreciate an attractive woman. My wife knows this and from time to time we would discuss some of the women and how I saw them. Nothing graphic, just a, "did you find her attractive? What did you find them most attractive?" kind of thing.

One day this woman shows up dressed in a powder blue, lace see-through blouse. And she didn't have on a bra! As I said she was attractive so once I caught sight of her magnificent breast and erectic nipples on display under the see-through fabric I had a hell of a time prying my eyes away from the sight. After she left my wife and I had a talk about it and she giggled the entire time, knowing how such a thing would affect me.

My wife had lunch with this friend the next day and mentioned how I had been smitten by the friend's manner of dress and what was put on display. My wife told me this lady acted shocked and embarrassed that I even noticed and that I saw what I saw. She even told my wife she had no idea anyone could see her breasts. Now I can understand (but not agree with) a woman dressed that way getting irate if I insisted on staring at her the whole time. I didn't. But she was acting as if she had no idea people could see her through the lace fabric. I thought and still do that she was lying. I don't see how anyone could put on a blouse like that and wear it without knowing how it looked on them or being aware that you can see through lace fabric.

so was I, am I right or no?

Comshaw
You'll need to read my next story I've already written and plan to post next month about a similar subject, where the MFC (in 1st person) describes her thought processes when planning how she dresses (and everything about the way she acts.)

Then some women, specifically my ex-angel, Lily, are so innocent that they have no idea about their effect on others…

Em
With those collar bones, she needs feeding up. Poor girl's starving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero chance an adult woman didn't know.
Inadvertent wardrobe malfunctions are one thing, but that was a conscious choice.

Back