AMA - Lucy_Lastic

I do drugs!

Not so much any more. I smoke a little weed or hash now and again.

For preference I swim, my parents have a pool at their house where I can swim naked and stress melts away, I find great peace there. If I can't go home I run, usually on a treadmill at the gym, I dont like running in public.

What do you intent to specialize in as lawyer?
I have no intention of being a lawyer. I'm reading law because it's the family business and its what was expected of me, and I didn't have a preferred alternative. A law degree opens doors in other businesses though, it's portable.

Have you ever regretted meeting up with a Sugar Daddy?
There was one who I would have dealt with better if we'd communicated better first. He was rough and abusive and I didn't feel safe, it was borderline consensual.

I met him by accident in a bar a while later. We talked, I told him how he made me feel and he was devastated. He assumed I was aware that was a role he was playing, effectively, and assumed that I was playing along with my reluctance. Turns out he was a nice guy. The lessons learned (this was very early in my 'career') is discuss needs first, and always have a safeword.

How is the progress on the third story going? I know you said it was slow and rough because it was about that time.

What do you enjoy in humiliation play, as in why do you think you enjoy it?

Back