Anal question for men and women

I love anal play. I always have multiple orgasms during it, it's so intense. They are always internal though, "dry" orgasms. I then get to physically cum on top of all that. Wonderful thing to discover about your body, only wish I'd felt it sooner!
I admit I cum too fast... And it's terribly intense.😃

You are so right, the out of control powerlessness, it's part of the dynamic.
I'm craving it right now.

I hate anal.

It causes pain and injuries if too rough and a feeling that I think I need urgently go to the WC. And afterwards his tool is dirty and must be cleaned before the real fun starts.

Really not my cup of tea

I hate anal.

It causes pain and injuries if too rough and a feeling that I think I need urgently go to the WC. And afterwards his tool is dirty and must be cleaned before the real fun starts.

Really not my cup of tea
You're my wife moved to Germany? :oops:

I assume that the majority of women thinks that way ... . From my view, anal is mainly a male fantasy of those who like it "dirty"
After a few drinks my wife loves to do the “nasty”. When she’s that, it is my cue that she wants her ass eaten and fucked. Nothing better then living a fantasy.

My ex wife loved anal and could orgasm from only that. And also from only nipple and breast stimulation. I have never been able to orgasm from prostate stimulation. Almost. But not quite.

First time tried a dildo I remember the first inch being quite difficult then boom it slipped it & I surprised myself that I squealed in delight
Yes exactly the same experience in the beginning, but now that first inch and the next 8” is no problem and so fun!

We like anal. She does me all the time, and I cum 'hands free' anally several times a week some week. She cums anally also, but that a couple of times a year treat for me. She's got to be in the mood, and everything else needs to be correct for it to happen. But she usually does, and has cum multiple times from anal alone.

I was talking to my wife about the pleasure centers in men and women. I had assumed that some men somehow get wired with a G-spot, in their rears, that women don't have because their G-spot is inside the vagina. I've seen vids where getting penetrated makes a shoot, with no other stimulation than getting banged. Debra was saying that an ass is an ass, regardless if it is male or female. I get very aroused by my male G-spot, almost to the point of ejaculation, but not quite. Do women get aroused to the point of orgasm, or assisting the pleasure from anal sex? It would be interesting to see the guys responses. I know some have their backdoors locked, regardless of sex. How do you feel about it?
This is a fascinating topic! It's great that you and your wife are having open discussions about pleasure and anatomy. You're right; the experience of pleasure can vary widely between individuals, regardless of gender.

For many women, anal stimulation can indeed enhance arousal and lead to orgasm, especially when it’s combined with other forms of stimulation. Some women report that anal play heightens their overall sexual experience, while others may find it less appealing.

As you mentioned, everyone has different preferences and comfort levels. The key is communication and exploring what feels good for each partner. It can be a journey of discovery! It’s also worth noting that societal perceptions around anal play can make some people hesitant, but many are open to it and enjoy the added sensations.

Back