And now for something completely different: food!

Food and Water

I always keep a large bottle of drinking water available. And the only way she gets any in her mouth is from mine. I started doing that a long time ago, and never had any wish or thought to change it :)

In regards to food, I am sure many of us incorporate food into our scene, as well as take snack breaks. Regarding using food in play, I love to have some iced wedges of an orange handy to tease her with. It works well in so many places and in so many ways.

Have fun!

phalanxlord said:
Food and Water

I always keep a large bottle of drinking water available. And the only way she gets any in her mouth is from mine. I started doing that a long time ago, and never had any wish or thought to change it :)

In regards to food, I am sure many of us incorporate food into our scene, as well as take snack breaks. Regarding using food in play, I love to have some iced wedges of an orange handy to tease her with. It works well in so many places and in so many ways.

Have fun!

hmmmm the phrase "a day without orange juice is like a day without sunshine" will always have a different meaning for me now!;)

I dont think food is really on my mind. But I do remember a time when we were having dinner with some of my friends...and let's just say He was just having some fun during dinner. Needless to say, i was eager to end our evening with friends and spend some time with Him.

:rose:~His flower~:rose:

Wow, this ol' thread! Come on, admit it, you're all foodies... just like me!

Fruit is an interesting addition to sex. I hadn't thought of using citrus before, but certainly peach slices, cherries, plums, apricots, strawberries... they all have a place!

And I keen my peach schnapps in the freezer (next to the vodka).

FungiUg said:
I have used food during sex as well (scenes for me are always sexual, just a clarification), although that's not what I meant when I asked the question.

So does no one else stop, take a break, relax, share some humour, and then pick up again and start all over? My scenes generally last a minimum of three hours...

i found myself giggling a little as i read this post...certainly not at Your words but at the thought it provoked in me.

We have a very small apartment here and 3 young children. And all i could think was...break?! What break?! No way! Hurry before one of them wakes up and needs a glass of water! lol... :D

One day i suppose He and i will have the luxury of time. :)

zanna

That reminds me about a story...

A married couple were asked what is the best sex aid they had. The answer was Vaseline.

After a bit of a pause, they were asked if they knew that Vaseline wasn't water soluble, and shouldn't be used as a sex lubricant.

To which they replied: oh, we don't use it as a lubricant! We put it on the door handles, that way the kids can't get in!

FungiUg said:
Wow, this ol' thread! Come on, admit it, you're all foodies... just like me!

Fruit is an interesting addition to sex. I hadn't thought of using citrus before, but certainly peach slices, cherries, plums, apricots, strawberries... they all have a place!

And I keen my peach schnapps in the freezer (next to the vodka).

Mint schnapps kept in the refrig brings an interesting warmth and coolness to many different places when drizzled on different parts of the anatomy. Talk about running hot and cold;)

Exactly. Because the peach schnapps I drink has a high alcohol content, I can safely keep it in the freezer. It tastes better ince cold anyway, then you get to warm it on your tongue... and the peachy goodness as it evaporates in your mouth.

Alternatively, you can warm it on someone's nipples, or belly, or inner thight, or clit. I try not to warm it on someone's pussy lips though, as these are generally shaven... would you like alcohol drizzled over your freshly shaven parts? Sorry, not that much of a sadist.

Have you ever tried the Godiva chocolate liqueur? Its heaven in a bottle. Also the Paul Masson Mocha Caramel is to be recommended for a change of taste!

Haven't tried either of those. We do get a chocolate liquer here (by the name of Mozart), but I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. The mocha/caramel sounds nice though!

Back