Annoyance value

Originally posted by Svenskaflicka
Gabriel_Lee, why have you chosen a silver turd for your AV???
Hmm ... well I hadn't really thought about it in that way, but lets say:

Silver, because it is precious.

A Turd, because it represents output, and of a most organic kind.

Any more questions?

Any opinions on how to produce a BM in a closed knot formation?

Gabriel_Lee said:
Any opinions on how to produce a BM in a closed knot formation?

Hmmm... nah, I think MathGirl has already covered every part of that topic - she had a very insightful thread about how to make a 4 feet turd fit inside a standard size toilet bowl. We all learned a lot from her.

Something you'll get when you get older... I mean, more experienced. When you reach 100 posts, you get to put a picture under your title.

Whoa! That gave me a flashback! "New Kids On The Block" - the NKOTB. Does anyone remember them?

NKOTB

Yes, I remember them.

A few weeks ago I disinterred my middle daughter's time capsule from the loft. In it were all her NKOTB items including the banner she waved at the concerts, the souvenir T-shirts, the posters, the cuttings from fanzines, her fan club membership card - the lot.

She has got the whole pile in her house now. Bit more space for me.

Og

KillerMuffin said:
The Earl is twenty? Would that all men were that grown up.

I'm actually 18. But still flattered.

The new kids on the block <shudder>. How could you introduce that topic on here Svenska? That's disgusting! Can't you talk about normal healthy things like garderobes and 4ft turds like the rest of us?

The Earl

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four foot turds hey young fella, now there's a subject close to my heart.

18 hey, damn me wish I were 18 again, Ha!! just leaving the old school back then, damn me yes.

Sir T

Svenskaflicka said:
That's what men say when they want to annoy a woman who's upset with injustice.

"You look so cute when you're angry."

"You sound angry - is it that time of the month again?"

Dear Svenska,
Don't forget the old favorite, "I like a woman with spirit."

Grrrrrr, MG

TheEarl said:
Can't you talk about normal healthy things like garderobes and 4ft turds like the rest of us?

Sheep, Earl! Don't forget sheep.
MG

TheEarl said:
I'm actually 18. But still flattered.
The Earl
Hmm, 18 and so many posts. I trust you will soon be 19.

I shuddered too at the 'new kids' mention but I allow Svenskaya anything; she keeps me on Lit. (plus some of her pals).

Regards always, Perdita

As I understand it this thread began as "not mentioning the Germans" and now it seems to have turned into let's all mention TheEarl's age (18) as often as possible .

It's not fair. I got into a right old ruckus when I did it.:mad:

One rule for the rich and another rule for the..

Gauche

The Earl "I'm just 18

If I had The Earl's assertiveness and ability when I was 18? It boggels my mind! MH

See now Gauche, I tolerate it when people mention my name in a 'Wow he's so great and he's only 18' capacity' :D. I should have started this thread ages ago, this is one hell of an ego boost.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
... this is one hell of an ego boost.
The Earl
Call on me for booster shots anytime; really love your stories and posts. Purd

Eighteen what?

TheEarl said:
See now Gauche, I tolerate it when people mention my name in a 'Wow he's so great and he's only 18' capacity' :D. I should have started this thread ages ago, this is one hell of an ego boost.

The Earl

18" I might believe is within the realms of possibility. 18' isn't. 4' turds are the longest so far mentioned in the Author's Hangout.

Og

Re: Eighteen what?

oggbashan said:
18" I might believe is within the realms of possibility. 18' isn't. 4' turds are the longest so far mentioned in the Author's Hangout. Og
Ogg, don't be envious; you do it for me too. Please stop regurgitating the turgid turd talk.

Otherwise, I am still in awe,
Perdita :rose:

I apologize for bringing you all on a walk down Unpleasant Memory Lane, where the NK...etc, live.:eek:

I'll go back to talking about 4 feet turds and Earl. Not necessarily together, though.

Warning!

My recent experiment - reaching 4000 posts by 9th of June - might cause some minor inconveniance, as you'll be seeing my name all over the forum, even more so than usual. Please bare with me, and take comfort in the fact that you will be able to chat all Swede-less for a whole week while I'm in London. I'll be very curious to see what threads will be here when I get back.

Back