any horny men?

Would love to meet for some fun

Hi you look great in that picture I live in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia anything you want to know about me just email me at polo5561@aol.com I am so horny and would love for you to help thank you

I NEED to be cured.

I'm still horny Luscious. Did you receive my e-mail? I sent it a couple days ago. I'm still awaiting your reply. Please don't leave me hanging.
kgboot29@hotmail.com

I didn't know that a cure has been discovered. However, I'd only like half the dose of whatever it is you have to cure it since I don't want to be completely rid of my hornyness.

hi!

I live near Philadelphia and would love to entertain you and enjoy your method of relieving horniness. I am clean, d/d free, older and experienced. I want to make sure we both 'enjoy' this experience.

Hello!

I am an experienced older gentleman who lives west of Philadelphia. After seeing your picture, I am very impressed with your beauty and terrific smile! I would love to meet you and see what 'develps'! Hope to hear from you soon

I am in Pennsylvania too

Don't we get any more risque photos of you and your hot body. I am 29 5'10" 180 lbs and live in center city philadelphia.

Moose

i'm always horny, always ready for action.i'll do pretty much anything u want when i'm horny
mail me with some suggestions

that is a great idea to a point but then again who really wants to be cured of that tho

i would like to chat and hopefully apease your hornyness a small bit and you could help with mine into anything email @ bgjimmy@hotmail.com

Back