any horny men?

heyas 22 year old male here from erie pena if intersted email me and we will seee what happens

You Betcha.. I am

Been awhile since you were here.. hope you're okay.

You still searching for a horny man (or men is it) ?

Will I her from you?

would love for you to help me

would love for you to help me with my being horny all the time

I see you are popular on this site. I am thinking how to make myself stand out amonst the hundrest of replies you got.

Maybe you would be interested in a man who wants to cure your deepest sexual fantasy through hot email or chat. I want to make you wet and hot every time you see my email or screen name pop up. I want to talk about everything and maybe we can teach one another a thing or two. I live in chicago and would love to turn you on.

my email is davsopy@aol.com

Really horny!

You look like a real nice lady. How about getting your Lucious Lips around my stiff dick (like right now) By the way, to which lips were you referring? ;-)

Unfortunately, I live in London, England, so you will just have to explain (in great detail) exactly what you really would do for me.

It is essential that you should be hungry, as you will definitely need to swallow! :)

I look forward with interest to your reply.

Crusader

Let's Meet . . .

Hey,

I saw your ad ans would love to get together to satisfy you. I'm from PA, 24, 5'9" with a muscular build, deep brown eyes, a killer smile and everything else to match. I have yet to find any woman that can satisfy me, but if you are interested I'd love to see/feel what you've got! (wink) If you are are interested, drop me a note at tigertale22@hotmail.com and maybe we can hook up!!!

looking for that one women that just wont say no.

gimme a hollar and dont count out the quiet guy!

hey babe you sound interesting and we could hit off well. Email me and lets get together and chat and see what comes

Please feel free to drop us a line so we can talk a little more

Please drop us (Matt(27)and Renee(27)) a line so we can talk about what may eventually be. We live in Boston, but love to travel so who knows. Contact us at m_levering@hotmail.com
We hope to hear from you soon.

Back