any other cumsluts?

would like to meet others who share my love of cum!
As a sub sissy, I'm obsessed with taste of cum...the feeling of a mouthful of cock tensing up before giving me a full load...Fantasize about receiving multiple cum loads during a cumbang...would luv to chat and share this fetish!

I have never done that before. But I would definitely try it with that beautiful cock! What a nice load of cum! Mmmmm!

Oh me, me... I'm very much a cum slut. It's even been suggested here that I have a cum fetish. I don't think it's a fetish, but I've never been afraid of a little cum... well, given effective birth control if it's in my pussy, but I digress...

I love cum, especially Hubby's. I love cum on me, and I mean everywhere. I love it in me (with the above caveat). I love it shooting into my mouth. I love tasting it. I love licking it up. I love playing with it and rubbing it in and eating it off my fingers. I have had it in glasses, off plates, off the floor, frozen, and on food. Oh, and I've eaten/licked it off other people. Hell, sometimes I let Hubby cum all over himself just so I can clean it up. And don't get me started how much I loved licking his cum off of and out of my girlfriend...

So yeah, I'm cum slut. 😁

Oh me, me... I'm very much a cum slut. It's even been suggested here that I have a cum fetish. I don't think it's a fetish, but I've never been afraid of a little cum... well, given effective birth control if it's in my pussy, but I digress...

I love cum, especially Hubby's. I love cum on me, and I mean everywhere. I love it in me (with the above caveat). I love it shooting into my mouth. I love tasting it. I love licking it up. I love playing with it and rubbing it in and eating it off my fingers. I have had it in glasses, off plates, off the floor, frozen, and on food. Oh, and I've eaten/licked it off other people. Hell, sometimes I let Hubby cum all over himself just so I can clean it up. And don't get me started how much I loved licking his cum off of and out of my girlfriend...

So yeah, I'm cum slut. 😁
Luv how you sing the praises of cum...I'm down for all of that...literally!

Back