any other cumsluts?

First wife liked it on her face and fantasized about being in a tub full, up to her ears.
Second wife liked it on her face, enough to drip onto her tits. Only caveat, no pictures.
FWB like me to shoot cum on her face as she would cum from masturbating.
GF has requested this a few times lately.

A Word From Our Sponsor

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.
Fresh cum makes for a fine facial rejuvenation cream, with properties that make it the ideal moisturiser and therapy massage for tired and day-worn skin.
The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand. Particularly potent slaves were prized for their ability to produce copious amounts of seminal fluid, which the ladies could then smear and massage into each others faces.
This is a practice that I would recommend for all ladies caught up in this dilemma...
Nine-Out-Of-Ten Dermatologists Agree That
Regular Facial Applications Of Freshly-Sucked Semen
Can Also Prove Effective In The Treatment Of
Zits, Acne and Teenage Spots!!!
Make Spunk Part Of Your Daily Beauty Regime!
Ask Your Husband, Partner, Boyfriend Or Simply
The Guy Who Lives Next Door To Help You Out...
You Know It Makes Sense
Not to mention that keeping the prostate gland drained helps keep it healthy, reducing kidney, liver, urinary, and other issues, and helps to reduce rates of prostate cancer. A partner should want to keep the other healthy and potent by releasing all that sperm and putting it to use nutritionally, dermatologically, certainly erotically. I prefer to have therapy at least 21 times a month, if not more. I am alone, so I handle it myself typically.

Not to mention that keeping the prostate gland drained helps keep it healthy, reducing kidney, liver, urinary, and other issues, and helps to reduce rates of prostate cancer. A partner should want to keep the other healthy and potent by releasing all that sperm and putting it to use nutritionally, dermatologically, certainly erotically. I prefer to have therapy at least 21 times a month, if not more. I am alone, so I handle it myself typically.
You need a good friend to lend you a helping hand, or a consensual mouth to ease your pleasures...

I Love Cum. I am a Cocksucker. If I could get more I would be a cumslut

I love sucking cock, all the time anticipating that wonderful moment when his cock explodes in my mouth, filling it with gob after gob of his thick, delicious cum! I don't swallow it immediately, but instead swish it around in my mouth, savoring it's unique pungent flavor and lumpy consistency, allowing it to coat my tongue, and finally letting it slowly slide down my throat into my esophagus. I love knowing that my stomach will soon be filled with millions of flagellating sperm cells, searching in vain for an egg to inseminate. I love eating cum! I love it when men ask if it's okay to cum in my mouth! OKAY???? It's not just okay, it's MANDATORY!!! I call it my "Happy Meal".
I also love being savagely throat fucked and having him ejaculate directly into my throat! But then I don't get to experience the wonderful taste and texture of his cum! ....Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Cumslut for licking off or out of my wife, if I had the choice I'd rather have my ass filled than my mouth

I am a Cumslut at heart. But do I get enough cum to qualify? I love cum, love to swallow, love cum on me. But. I dont get cum often or as much as i want.

Listening to erotic mind control videos right now, two at a time, planting suggestions in my mind to be a slutty submissive cum swallower. I'll probablt consume my own before I'm done.

I would luv to be in a roomful of young studs sucking cock with all you horny cumsluts....cum filling and splattering us...licking up pools of jizz off your bodies!

The last guy I sucked. He teased me. I had to beg for his cock, and beg even more for his cum. I got it eventually and swallowed it gratefully like a good cumslut.

The last guy I sucked. He teased me. I had to beg for his cock, and beg even more for his cum. I got it eventually and swallowed it gratefully like a good cumslut.
I luv to be made to beg for cock....submissive on my knees...or crawling on all fours to my dom top's cock and loose hanging balls....made to wait....teased with his big mushroom cockhead across my red sissy lips.....slapped by his long hard shaft all over my face....my mouth wide-open and tongue extended chasing after what I crave....my sissy faggot holes stuffed with his cock....pumped full with his huge thick creamy loads of cum!

Those cum-tease games are so very satisfying.
I had a friend who used to time me with a stopwatch. I was permitted to suck his cock for exactly ten seconds.
Then I had to do ten seconds of naked press-ups or star-jumps as he watched.
Then I was allowed another ten seconds of sucking his cock...
This could go on for some considerable time...

Back