anybody ever experienced Anal Fuck

Mystery Lover said:
I had anal sex with Master for the first time this past week. Oh yes.......it is the best thing.
Glad you enjoyed it. Does this mean you're not Master-less anymore? (Your location...)

Etoile said:
Glad you enjoyed it. Does this mean you're not Master-less anymore? (Your location...)

No.....I'm not Master-less....I just feel that way since He hasn't talked to me since Saturday. I suppose I'm just feeling alone and being a smart ass, which I'm sure I will pay for if He sees it.

Mystery Lover said:
No.....I'm not Master-less....I just feel that way since He hasn't talked to me since Saturday. I suppose I'm just feeling alone and being a smart ass, which I'm sure I will pay for if He sees it.
Ah, yes, I've done things like that...usually with the hope that it will be seen! ;)

Lancecastor~ re ava pix ( is it really yours?)

if I could I would love that cock in my backdoor anytime as often as poss too.
* licks lips*:kiss:

I miss anal

My ex had a love for my ass.

Now that we are done, I am searching for a new fuck...that is willing to explore. Good luck to me...

Let me put it to you this way, it's not my favorite item on the menu, but I order it from time to time. But I do love it! The sensation is rather unique and it feels good when he massages the opening with the tip of his penis.

Anyhow, I like it.
:kiss:

Last edited:
Yes, anal fucking really exists, and yes, some women like it. In fact, I will agree w/ one other woman here and say that I have been known to beg for it. It is the most intense feeling, and when He is taking me that way, I feel more in his control than at almost any other time. The secrete I think, is to be sure that the first time you do it, she is sooo aroused that 1) She doesn’t notice any discomfort, and 2) She doesn’t care what you are doing as long as you don’t stop doing it.

Oh, and James G 5… I am real :D

opening the door

Being the other half of a relationship and being the submissive one.

When my Wife gets demanding I am quite thrilled to cater to her every whim. Including satisfifying her anal urges or that Dom moment that she brings out the strap on and I become the receiver.

Yet Anal was that mysterious thing that blew your mind and was something the jocks bragged about having with some girl that was considered a dog. No offense to the ladies .. but it was what some of us guys thought in the late 70's early 80's.

One girl that I'll call my angel of life. Gave me the opportunity to find out how Anal sex was for the experienced woman. She taught me that it was even better if I moved slowly and made every thrust an exotic trip. I followed every instruction to the letter and four months later I lost the angel of life to my asshole friend.

I lost track of that angel but her lessons kept my heart dear. So when the subject of anal sex pops up, I recall that party that this girl crashed and taught me that I didn't know dick about Greek sex.

FYI yeah she is still alive and she hasn't changed at all. Introduced me to the woman I love and adore. How is that for a college friend.

Kisses to you Angel of Life!

From the penetrator's perspective, and can't wait for EbonyFire to get a hold of this topic ...
icon_twisted.gif

Back