Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Morning Court, hope you’re all having a good weekend, or at least better than your co-queen’s
Did everyone manage their indulgence challenge, and no negative self-talk challenge?
And a warm welcome to Mr Soup and Octavius, and warm welcome back to Will
Good morning to the court and Queen!

Your loyal Alchemist arises at last, still sleepy. @DeeDeeMeyers ' coffee and muffins sound just perfect! Thank you, good Wench.

I am sorry to hear that our Queen seems to be having a less-than-stellar weekend. Sending hugs, and hopes that it improves. 🫂

As for the challenges, yes Queen! I was able to achieve both. And just because it seems to be going around, I tried a couple of wallsits, which I have not done for too long. Oowwwww. lol Let's just say the Alchemist needs to get out of the lab and into the gym more frequently. 😁

Okay, coffee time. I'm happy to see all the court members, established and new. 😊

Good morning to the court and Queen!

Your loyal Alchemist arises at last, still sleepy. @DeeDeeMeyers ' coffee and muffins sound just perfect! Thank you, good Wench.

I am sorry to hear that our Queen seems to be having a less-than-stellar weekend. Sending hugs, and hopes that it improves. 🫂

As for the challenges, yes Queen! I was able to achieve both. And just because it seems to be going around, I tried a couple of wallsits, which I have not done for too long. Oowwwww. lol Let's just say the Alchemist needs to get out of the lab and into the gym more frequently. 😁

Okay, coffee time. I'm happy to see all the court members, established and new. 😊
Good morning to our Wonderful Alchemist!
I hope the coffee has cleared the "morning fog" for you!
It took 3 mugs for the Hangman....

Back