Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Are you licensed anywhere in the northeast? I have zero financial literacy and could use a good financial planner.
I am not, but I highly recommend you find someone. Plus, many financial institutions have educational materials or even workshops available to help. 😊

Can you please respect the nature of the thread, or preferably visit a different thread
I always find your posts uncomfortable and inappropriate
Thank you for future consideration in allowing us to enjoy my thread
I apologize. I kid around with Boat1 a lot and did not mean to go off topic in the tread.

I apologize. I kid around with Boat1 a lot and did not mean to go off topic in the tread.
It would be much appreciated if you choose other threads to talk to him through
I already mostly avoid one thread which I enjoyed because of your behavior toward me. This thread is inevitably open to everyone, but your thread-inappropriate comment earlier, after all that previously, is making me uncomfortable and considering having to stay away from my own thread
So please consider chatting elsewhere
Thank you

It would be much appreciated if you choose other threads to talk to him through
I already mostly avoid one thread which I enjoyed because of your behavior toward me. This thread is inevitably open to everyone, but your thread-inappropriate comment earlier, after all that previously, is making me uncomfortable and considering having to stay away from my own thread
So please consider chatting elsewhere
Thank you
My apologies for any of my part in that as well.
I and Subdudeme are both fairly extreme individuals and I do make an effort to behave here.

Yes and it seems like that all I ever deal with lol . I work on cars too. I have fixed some of the damndest problems. Had a car that was having a 02 sensor issue. The only trouble codes was a 02 sensor lean . Showed almost no voltage . Checked live data and other sensors seemed to be reading correctly . Decided to trace wiring and ended up coming with an easier solution . I soldered wires on each end of a aaa battery . The voltage range for a standard 02 sensor is 0-1v . Aaa battery is 1.5v nominal . I checked live data with the aaa battery connected in the o2 circuit and had 1.2v . Wiring was good . So I hunted further . The map sensor grommet had failed . No whistling noise to indicate a vacuum leak but when you sprayed carb cleaner on it the car settled down and the 02 sensroe reading came up lol
Nice fix!

Back