Anyone for random non-sex (but occasionally sex) chat on the thread here?

Good morning Alpha!
I rarely listen to country music, but if I do, it's most often Guy Clark....

So these are ur morning go to songs huh, nice
Btw I am from India so I hadn't listened country music that much ,but that music always makes my body move.
Wht else interests you?

So these are ur morning go to songs huh, nice
Btw I am from India so I hadn't listened country music that much ,but that music always makes my body move.
Wht else interests you?
Thanks. I'm in the U.S.
I really enjoy a wide array of music, as well as being an avid gun collector. I'm looking forward to getting my reloading bench set up and consistently making 1,000 yard shots and more.
How about yourself?

Thanks. I'm in the U.S.
I really enjoy a wide array of music, as well as being an avid gun collector. I'm looking forward to getting my reloading bench set up and consistently making 1,000 yard shots and more.
How about yourself?
Oo u like guns wow , i love guns too but unfortunately I can't own one yet in India😩
Which guns u own also how often do u visit shooting ranges?

Thanks. I'm in the U.S.
How about yourself?
I have many interests like gaming , swimming, trekking, dressing up , listen to music , talk to people get to know them and help them if needed basically I love being a human being 🥰

Oo u like guns wow , i love guns too but unfortunately I can't own one yet in India😩
Which guns u own also how often do u visit shooting ranges?
Hopefully you can own one soon!
I like them all... modern guns, old military rifles, shotguns....
I have two rifles my uncle built, one is a .308 Winchester, built on a Mauser Bolt Action, one is a 30-06 built on a Mauser bolt as well...
I have a fantastic 35 Whelen, built on a Mauser bolt action and a 22-250 built on an Enfield receiver (both built by an old, retired Navy guy)... I'm pretty fond of the Ruger revolvers too and I got a Smokin' hot deal on some old, Russian Mosins as well.

I have many interests like gaming , swimming, trekking, dressing up , listen to music , talk to people get to know them and help them if needed basically I love being a human being 🥰
That sounds awesome!
I enjoy my time in the mountains with my wife, gardening, homesteading, bonfires and gatherings with local, rural neighbors... We can't see another house, in any direction, from where we live.

Good to meet you, Alpha!
I bid you good day, as it's "goodnight" time for me and I'll wake up offshore in a few hours.
I hope to see you around here more!

That sounds awesome!
I enjoy my time in the mountains with my wife, gardening, homesteading, bonfires and gatherings with local, rural neighbors... We can't see another house, in any direction, from where we live.
Wow I also own a farmhouse here which literally in the middle of fucking no where.
I go there with my dates have fun , roam naked in the nature, do gardening , have a swim in the river, i also own a air rifle so I use it there on some targets.

Back