Anyone from the UK?

Yesterday was also my Friday which makes today my Saturday but it's also my Friday bin day (because I'm one of the beautiful people) but tomorrow is a Saturday and I work, but Sunday always remains as a Sunday.

Anyway I'm off to the dentist on my day off and I feel like someone is missing...

Yesterday was also my Friday which makes today my Saturday but it's also my Friday bin day (because I'm one of the beautiful people) but tomorrow is a Saturday and I work, but Sunday always remains as a Sunday.

Anyway I'm off to the dentist on my day off and I feel like someone is missing...
Dentist yesterday. I can sympathise. Good luck.

Aw, come on! You Brits always walk around in shorts and a tee. At least that was the way to recognize a Brit in my city in Feb or Mar.
Those people are called ‘Geordies’ and hail from Newcastle.

They are a special breed and are literally impervious to the effects of cold weather. Visit in the winter and go out on a Friday and most are dressed for an Ibiza beach bar.

Brr, bit chilly today. It's still blowing a gale and the sky is clouded over. Anyways, I married a Geordie and she's long since lost any tolerance of cold weather.

Those people are called ‘Geordies’ and hail from Newcastle.

They are a special breed and are literally impervious to the effects of cold weather. Visit in the winter and go out on a Friday and most are dressed for an Ibiza beach bar.
Ha I grew up near there and have many fond memories of pub crawls in a mini skirts and the like. It was fun!

Now I'm older I appreciate layers and warmth so much more

Ha I grew up near there and have many fond memories of pub crawls in a mini skirts and the like. It was fun!

Now I'm older I appreciate layers and warmth so much more
I appreciate just staying in on a Friday night. No more nightclub queues, arsey bouncers and fights for taxis.

I’ll take a log fire and warm cocoa.

Back