Anyone from the UK?

Anyone watch Detectorists with Toby Jones and Stephen Marchant? Beautiful gentle quintessentially British humour. Magic
I think Detectorists is my all time favourite TV. The writing is flawless and the acting superb. Love it!
McKenzie Crook also wrote and appears in the latest Wurzel Gummidge shows... they are worth a watch

I was always big and ugly, never got asked for ID. The only time I did was when a bus driver told me I was too old for kids fare and kicked me off, I was only 14 😆
Can sympathise. I was over 6ft at 14 years old. Pubs good, train fare...bad.

...and this island with a millenia old culture was changed forever.
Rhodes is famous for the Colossus of Rhodes - one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World... It's also known for its long, sandy beaches...

From now on, it'll be known for @Wand3rlust drinking the island dry and not leaving until she's danced on every dance floor available.

Oh god... What have I done? She'll read this...

If I start running now, maybe she won't catch me!

Rhodes is famous for the Colossus of Rhodes - one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World... It's also known for its long, sandy beaches...

From now on, it'll be known for @Wand3rlust drinking the island dry and not leaving until she's danced on every dance floor available.

Oh god... What have I done? She'll read this...

If I start running now, maybe she won't catch me!
Have you purchased a funeral plan?

I keep coming back with the smallest possible hope that I'll have a message waiting.

I also hope my account gets closed soon, so that my login stops working and I can leave you all TF alone.

But out of this I have a couple of positives.

1. I threw out my drugs, because of advice
2. They helped me when my mum.passed away
3. They helped me with my confidence
4. I had a lot of very naughty chats, though I'm not sure they were real.

I'm grieving, I'm not sure if they really know what they've done to me. I'm hurt beyond belief. The emotions are all waves. All mixed up. I start to see the light but a thought comes to my mind and it disappears

The emotion I'd invested into those words on my screen.

No-one has the right to do that another person.

I'm sorry I'm bundling this in here. But, the trust I had, the love I had, its now a seething anger not so much at them but at me for being taken in again.

I'm glad the images I shared were not x-rated. But, I think on a good day, they may have received them

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

(Please stop me from logging in).

I keep coming back with the smallest possible hope that I'll have a message waiting.

I also hope my account gets closed soon, so that my login stops working and I can leave you all TF alone.

I'm grieving, I'm not sure if they really know what they've done to me. I'm hurt beyond belief. The emotions are all waves. All mixed up. I start to see the light but a thought comes to my mind and it disappears

I'm sorry I'm bundling this in here. But, the trust I had, the love I had, its now a seething anger not so much at them but at me for being taken in again.

I'm glad the images I shared were not x-rated. But, I think on a good day, they may have received them

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

I'm so sorry you've been hurt so much. You have friends here who value you a lot. You are always welcome here and I for one would be so sorry to see you leave. 🫂

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

Oh lovely

You deserve so much more than this.
Please look after yourself. I hope you find peace and I hope you find your way back here

🫂❤️

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

I am so sorry you’re hurting 😔
And I’m even sorrier that this situation has happened to you. You deserve so much better. Please be kind to yourself and know that other people’s deceitful behaviour is not in your control. I hope like Rosie and lingus that you can heal and you’re able to come back.

🫂 xx

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

So sorry.. i hope you stay, you have friends here. I always loved your humour and you were a good sport (flying penguins).
Take care buddy.

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

Dm me if you need to talk to someone

Back