Anyone from the UK?

I keep coming back with the smallest possible hope that I'll have a message waiting.

I also hope my account gets closed soon, so that my login stops working and I can leave you all TF alone.

But out of this I have a couple of positives.

1. I threw out my drugs, because of advice
2. They helped me when my mum.passed away
3. They helped me with my confidence
4. I had a lot of very naughty chats, though I'm not sure they were real.

I'm grieving, I'm not sure if they really know what they've done to me. I'm hurt beyond belief. The emotions are all waves. All mixed up. I start to see the light but a thought comes to my mind and it disappears

The emotion I'd invested into those words on my screen.

No-one has the right to do that another person.

I'm sorry I'm bundling this in here. But, the trust I had, the love I had, its now a seething anger not so much at them but at me for being taken in again.

I'm glad the images I shared were not x-rated. But, I think on a good day, they may have received them

All be on your guard.

I'll be off.

(Please stop me from logging in).

I don't get to post much these days, but I do watch the boards a fair bit, and I'll miss your posts and humour if you go. There's some great people on this thread, and they'll always be here for you. If there's anything I can do, PM me.

Hope you are okay @Yesok1 ☹️

Happy Friday folks!

My Scottish friends have been and gone 🥺, I said goodbye to a dear work colleague who I have worked with for 18 years yesterday as he takes a severance package and I found out that my thick as pig shit colleague who was sent on a project 5 months ago is coming back on Monday.

God forgive me.

I need a giant GnT.

Hope you are okay @Yesok1 ☹️

Happy Friday folks!

My Scottish friends have been and gone 🥺, I said goodbye to a dear work colleague who I have worked with for 18 years yesterday as he takes a severance package and I found out that my thick as pig shit colleague who was sent on a project 5 months ago is coming back on Monday.

God forgive me.

I need a giant GnT.
Good thing you've got an entire weekend to prepare yourself.

I hope you had a wonderful visit with your friends!

Good thing you've got an entire weekend to prepare yourself.

I hope you had a wonderful visit with your friends!
An entire weekend to try to forget the fact before reality hits home.

Thank you! We had a great time, there were so many Scots in Germany last week and I was lucky enough to host one of the nicest and most genuine friends I have had for 30 years!

❤️

Hey Rosie.. it's friday night! All those young groovers are out partying.

Meanwhile, i have snacky snacks and a fanta

Back