Anyone from the UK?

Na on me. Overreacted as had a day of folk on here bitching at me. It's just a popularity contest on here and very few genuinely welcoming people as I've discovered. I've been spamming ignore that much that some threads are unreadable 🤣

Please accept my apologies brother.
Oh I know that feeling. The cliques here on Lit are legendary. I think I'm persona non grata according to a few of them. 🤣

No apology needed!

we should get our own clique and be so exclusive we don;t even talk to each other!

personally, i am with Groucho on clubs, etc, so i won't be in a clique with me in it
You're not getting in my clique. It's men only and you'd want BFG to join and as she's lovely we'd say yes and then we'd have to tidy up occasionally and do the dishes 😞

You're not getting in my clique. It's men only and you'd want BFG to join and as she's lovely we'd say yes and then we'd have to tidy up occasionally and do the dishes 😞

*Puts his rarely used Misogynistic Hat on...*

We could get @barefootgirl69 to do the dishes and tidying for us! After all, that's why God gave women small feet - so they could stand closer to the sink.😋

*Takes his hat back off and throws it in the bin.*

Back