Anyone from the UK?

Good morning, Birmingham looks nice and sunny this morning, shame we are going back home today, but its nice to be away together, the two of us!

Ahha... I'm so out of touch
Hey, NC.

Amanda broke my stupid heart into a thousand, million, billion, trillion pieces.

I fell hard, so I changed my profile and I've come back in stealth mode. I've developed a new super power, and that is that I cast spells, only on myself, the most recent one is so that I am not to be foolish again.

It means all of the lit world supplies of hob nobs and ginger nuts were used in the potion.

Good morning, Birmingham looks nice and sunny this morning, shame we are going back home today, but its nice to be away together, the two of us!

Hey, NC.

Amanda broke my stupid heart into a thousand, million, billion, trillion pieces.

I fell hard, so I changed my profile and I've come back in stealth mode. I've developed a new super power, and that is that I cast spells, only on myself, the most recent one is so that I am not to be foolish again.

It means all of the lit world supplies of hob nobs and ginger nuts were used in the potion.
I'm sorry that happened to you but you've shown so much strength getting through it 😀

Mrs DarkTip works in the NHS and is asleep right now as she prepares for tonight's last of three night shifts. I like to make something a little special on these nights. Friday we had sour chicken with mango salsa and naan. Yesterday it was chicken korma. Tonight ... I can't decide. Any suggestions?

Back