Anyone from the UK?

Good morning.

I love sandals cute painted nails and summer dresses. How floaty they get when the breeze catches. Happy smiles on faces that the sun brings, and laughter in gardens at BBQs. Eyes hidden behind sunglasses, just appreciating the views. And how wet, one's knickers get all because of summer.

❤️

Good morning.

Another day, another lot of possibilities. Toast and tea being planned for breakfast. Would rather have a load of bacon and sausages.

Then chained to the desk delivering output for richer people than I

Good morning all. Here comes the rain again 🎶 🎶
I hate the rain, how the mood changes with the passing storm. Wet toes and soggy sandals, how your sunscreen stickily runs down your legs. The cold wet summer dress clinging to your thighs, your knickers feeling tight and your nipples poking at your dress. Your wet hair dank against your face and the sunnies being discarded, as you dodge puddles and search for shelter.

I hate the rain, how the mood changes with the passing storm. Wet toes and soggy sandals, how your sunscreen stickily runs down your legs. The cold wet summer dress clinging to your thighs, your knickers feeling tight and your nipples poking at your dress. Your wet hair dank against your face and the sunnies being discarded, as you dodge puddles and search for shelter.
Very poetic !

Back