Anyone from the UK?

Nothing makes me shut down a conversation faster than being sent one without asking first.

A dick pic in that context just tells me that the guy is selfish and has no interest in anything other than his own gratification.

Spoiler alert - it isn't the dick itself that's a turn on, it's the possible connection and attraction to the man that wields it
I'm so glad you'd lost your magnifying glass the day I sent you one 🙃

Nothing makes me shut down a conversation faster than being sent one without asking first.

A dick pic in that context just tells me that the guy is selfish and has no interest in anything other than his own gratification.

Spoiler alert - it isn't the dick itself that's a turn on, it's the possible connection and attraction to the man that wields it
This was my understanding

The same, when a girl sends me an uninvited Pic of her tongue or fingers, I'm withdrawing and hitting ignore right away.

I share rude pics with my friends here, and they send me things, too, but they seem to happen organically through the conversation. Sometimes I'm asked whether they should share those photos on Lit.

It's flirty and fun, but it never goes beyond that line.

Back