Anyone from the UK?

When the bacon drips the butter from the roll. When it dribbles down your hand. Do you lick it, or do you scoop it with your finger and suck it clean.

When your focus is back on the bacon, sticking out of the roll, do you gently nibble the edge to stop it protuding, or do you try and delicately push it back in with your tongue.

When the bite comes, do your lips tentatively suck as your mouth clamps down.

Whats the bacon like, a little Salty, or a little more briney. Does the flavor burst in your mouth.
I’m ashamed to admit, but sometimes if my sandwich is too saucy, I rip it. To keep the beard sauce free.

Great manly feeling buying a new big grill BBQ. Slightly less so, is Successfully buying the display model so I don’t have to put it together 😙👋🏼

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Really busy day yesterday with my grandson here for the week. Did a few jobs then took him out shooting clays. He did really well considering he hasn’t done it for 15 months when he was last here. Baked bread with him and he spent his evening preparing teriyaki salmon which he will cook for dinner tonight. He didn’t help put the bins out though….had to do that myself!
Putting bins out properly is a super skill, not to be attempted without full h&s training.
For any rank amateurs don't try this at home

Busy day. Blood tests in the morning. Meetings and calls all day at work. Dinner then out to see a couple of friends for impromptu gaming session in a bit. Hope you all had a good one and have a great evening.

Back