Anyone from the UK?

Ok so can't stay long, miss you all. I'm 25% through a bottle of Jack at the moment with some side drinks. Lingus60 don't judge coz I'm a knob.
See you all when I can and just to let you all know, I appreciate your time and company when I could get here especially Wonky and Yesok1 for the banta

Ok so can't stay long, miss you all. I'm 25% through a bottle of Jack at the moment with some side drinks. Lingus60 don't judge coz I'm a knob.
See you all when I can and just to let you all know, I appreciate your time and company when I could get here especially Wonky and Yesok1 for the banta
I’m not judging! You know you’re always welcome on here. We’re a community. You take care!

I'm going to miss you all, especially the morning all crowd and the breakfast demands Wand3rlust
Live long and Prosper.
And May The Force be with you.

So this is maybe Good Night and may your gods go with you DA

Just spent three days working with someone with 'a sore throat & cough but just a cold '. They messaged just now to say they've tested pos for covid, fuck it.
It's not so bad catching something from someone you like, but this one's a twat.
Have you got a test kit available?

Just spent three days working with someone with 'a sore throat & cough but just a cold '. They messaged just now to say they've tested pos for covid, fuck it.
It's not so bad catching something from someone you like, but this one's a twat.
i avoided going to the office when i thought i might have it and i don't even like most of those bastards!

hope you're ok, Ms Sticks.

bastard (not you, obvs)

Have you gotca trust kit available

The current variant is treated like a common cold now and if you are well enough to work you just carry on with your life normally.

Hi there ,is covid a thing now for most people or the new name for the common cold? or a just an excuse for people who still test to have time off work?.I bet the person who gave it to you is a proper nob.dint even think tests were that easy to get now

Hi there ,is covid a thing now for most people or the new name for the common cold? or a just an excuse for people who still test to have time off work?.I bet the person who gave it to you is a proper nob.dint even think tests were that easy to get now
I expect the pharmacies sell them with a big mark up. I'm thinking if I get the same symptoms I'll assume I've got it. They say days from the end of symptoms provided you're not working with vulnerable people or anyone about to compete at the Olympics!

Thanks all. I think we've got a test kit somewhere... if it's still in date.
Last year I had it and it passed with less trouble than a cold.
Mostly a nuisance I hope and the forecast for this weekend is shite anyway.
Get a bottle of JD , worked all the way through Covid for me

I expect the pharmacies sell them with a big mark up. I'm thinking if I get the same symptoms I'll assume I've got it. They say days from the end of symptoms provided you're not working with vulnerable people or anyone about to compete at the Olympics!
Stick there's other shit going around so don't presume it's covid love

I'm going to miss you all, especially the morning all crowd and the breakfast demands Wand3rlust
Live long and Prosper.
And May The Force be with you.

So this is maybe Good Night and may your gods go with you DA
Hope things are ok with you. Nothing wrong in taking a break if you need to

I just got over it and it wrecked me but I know someone else who was fine after a few days. Hopefully you'll be ok

Back