Anyone from the UK?

thought that was Luge
Oh, there's been yet another accusations of cheating, this time it's the Red Bull team with a bib /tray to increase ground effect they use for qualification but not in the race. I don't have much interest in F1 these days - it's little to do with the person and all about technical wizardry.

Oh, there's been yet another accusations of cheating, this time it's the Red Bull team with a bib /tray to increase ground effect they use for qualification but not in the race. I don't have much interest in F1 these days - it's little to do with the person and all about technical wizardry.

Not really watched it for years. Standard for a team to accuse the other... usually it was Ferrari vs (insert one of the british teams here). Lotus were always good at 'bending' the rules - that was back in the Chapman days. They were one of the first to run a ground effect system.

anyway... Luge! man, i wish that got better tv coverage.

Soon be biathlon season!

I agree to some extent, but good drivers in a bad car do perform better a bad driver in a good car

Back