Anyone from the UK?

I'm off to bed, I'm going to have a very naughty conversation with my partner. I hate her being away. It makes me dread Mondays so much. I hate waking in bed on my own, in the mornings. I hate reaching out for her and her not being there. I hate how her side is cold and empty. I hate how I have to use toys, to satisfy myself.

🤔 not sure about 32
Not sure about 5 either. Statistically number 5 is the unluckiest number and most infrequent number to pop out.

As Mars passes through Capricorn and crosses Jupiter's path by way of Amos and the Roman chariots of Horatio Hornblower, I see that from the tea leaves in Roger's mug of coffee that these numbers could possibly come up, but the sticks and rabbit bones tell me that they will not.

Not sure about 5 either. Statistically number 5 is the unluckiest number and most infrequent number to pop out.

As Mars passes through Capricorn and crosses Jupiter's path by way of Amos and the Roman chariots of Horatio Hornblower, I see that from the tea leaves in Roger's mug of coffee that these numbers could possibly come up, but the sticks and rabbit bones tell me that they will not.

I bet you believe the Asparamancer too 🤣

Back