Anyone from the UK?

It's no fun have muscle wastage in your legs having to have compression stockings on 24 hours a day and having to take water tablets to stop your legs swelling.

It's no fun have muscle wastage in your legs having to have compression stockings on 24 hours a day and having to take water tablets to stop your legs swelling.
I know what you mean, but I've worked with a guy who doesn't understand the out comes of this and his legs are gross

I know what you mean, but I've worked with a guy who doesn't understand the out comes of this and his legs are gross
I had blisters on my legs filled with acid that burnt all the skin left massive holes in my legs took 9 months for new skin to grow back, all from working from home in covid.

And now I have huge muscle wastage and am medically unfit to Work and have to wear hearing aids due to losing my hearing after catching covid due to having low immune system having cerabal palsy but apart from that I'm great lol 😆

And now I have huge muscle wastage and am medically unfit to Work and have to wear hearing aids due to losing my hearing after catching covid due to having low immune system having cerabal palsy but apart from that I'm great lol 😆
Sounds tough Sparky! All the best!

Didn't thunderstorms mean cooler weather when I was little? Now it's all 'So you love 30c? Here's humid too!'
Never complaining about rain again after the rain we just had in Florida. Furniture flying in the wind, lightning bolts like God has struck people down in his wrath, and rain so full on.
I am here dear. I have been busy tying up loose ends at work. Tomorrow I will be on the train to Berlin and I am so excited about my little trip!

Hope everyone is well.
Love Berlin.

Back