Anyone from the UK?

On and off for about a decade. Used to be a poster of *lewd* photos and stories under a different guise.

But I am married now so I am mainly here to behave and talk about bins.

I miss the old days, but that might just be because I am old and nostalgia is kicking in.
Yes bins definitely seams to be a safe bet lol.

On and off for about a decade. Used to be a poster of *lewd* photos and stories under a different guise.

But I am married now so I am mainly here to behave and talk about bins.

I miss the old days, but that might just be because I am old and nostalgia is kicking in.
Bins lol!

Be interested to know from everyone on here how long they have been using Lit and whether people have taken breaks and come back and found that they were better for it and was there experience a better experience when they returned or the same?
Long time reader of the stories and finally ventured to the forum about eight months ago. I often lurk and occasionally post. Depends on how busy my real life is!

Morning everyone, happy Friday! pass the coffee....

Be interested to know from everyone on here how long they have been using Lit and whether people have taken breaks and come back and found that they were better for it and was there experience a better experience when they returned or the same?
I'm on here because I'm a gay girl living in a straight world. My friends are straight. I have no one really to share gay stuff with other than my girlfriend.

I'm a bit mental and flounce off every so often. I'm on the look out for other girls to share sexy thoughts with.

I used to write stories, published about 100, but I've since deleted that profile and my work.

Here for fun.

Last edited:
Of course; I'm the retired brekkie monitor around here..... how do you take it?

Back