Anyone from the UK?

There is only one rubbish day!!!
Mondayyyyyyyyyy

giphy.gif

I will never be wrong about Mondays!
It’s the most fitting day for it to get in the bin and be gone with all the rest of the rubbish 🤣
I'm not getting up on a Monday and have to put bins out. It's a crap enough day as it is! Show some mercy!

Can confirm that Sunday eves are the time for bin putting out around here... fun to see on the evening stroll as the posh lot schlep down the drive, dodging the umpteen cars littering it, to leave a big bin of snazzy wine bottles for recycling.

Bin day is Wednesday Hump and dump day!

Chocolate Hob nobs although I'm loving the sound of these Galaxy digestives... hmmm need to go and find some

We are blessed with 2 bin days; Thursday general crap, Wednesday garden waste and recycling..... alternate weeks. But both a day later during bank holiday weeks..... simples

We are blessed with 2 bin days; Thursday general crap, Wednesday garden waste and recycling..... alternate weeks. But both a day later during bank holiday weeks..... simples
We have garden waste every week, then the other bins get taken rotationally paper, recyclables and general crap. Need a good memory to guess which one it is this week....🤔

Back