Anyone from the UK?

Oh bags sound like a pain in the bum
Too true.
Firstly the acrobatics 👯‍♂️of getting a full black bin inside another bag without dropping it all over the floor. Then clearing the mess out front when animals 🦊have played with bags and liberally scattered the contents all over the place. Hopefully nothing too incriminating is lying in your driveway!

Too true.
Firstly the acrobatics 👯‍♂️of getting a full black bin inside another bag without dropping it all over the floor. Then clearing the mess out front when animals 🦊have played with bags and liberally scattered the contents all over the place. Hopefully nothing too incriminating is lying in your driveway!
"Nothing too incriminating"???? sounds intriguing :unsure:

Tuesday is the correct day to have your bins emptied ... alternate weeks for General waste and recycling boxes (glass/tins and paper) and Garden waste / Cardboard/Plastic recycling - Bank Holidays might affect collection days but our local Council do provide a useful pictogram with dates and colours as an "aide memoire"

Sadly my pre-diabetic state precludes me from joining in the Galaxy Digestive homework (at least openly) but if I may be so bold, Terry's Chocolate Orange is fabulous even if it is extortionately expensive (Note, buying them in B&M or Home Bargains might save a few bob)

Weather update - the East Coast gets all the crap the rest of you don't want ... currently mild but overcast, expecting it will piss down before the day is out though

Back