Anyone from the UK?

Or, Peter rabbit. Interesting fact they learn English reading Beatrix Potter which is why they ate fixated on the lakes
They must thing we’re all weird as fuck if their perception of Englishness comes from Beatrix Potter.

I bought the complete collection of the Peter Rabbit tales when my first kid was born. I started reading them to her but they are seriously odd. They ended up as a nice looking display in the nursery 😂

They must thing we’re all weird as fuck if their perception of Englishness comes from Beatrix Potter.

I bought the complete collection of the Peter Rabbit tales when my first kid was born. I started reading them to her but they are seriously odd. They ended up as a nice looking display in the nursery 😂
I was given them when my boy was born but I didn't like reading them either so they were quickly donated elsewhere

A side note it is Pre-Sessional English season so there will be a lot of international students on campus getting ready for Semester 1 to start.

The audience was wide. Even I have a slight man-crush on Tom. His combination of masculinity and vulnerability is intoxicating 😳
Ha I know what you mean. I remember him posting somewhere or other about being on location and finding a stray kitten. He smuggled it into his hotel and de flead it and fed it and it was just ridiculously adorable. Eventually the people at the hotel found out about it and they loved the kitten (and probably him) and helped him. It was gorgeous

Ha I know what you mean. I remember him posting somewhere or other about being on location and finding a stray kitten. He smuggled it into his hotel and de flead it and fed it and it was just ridiculously adorable. Eventually the people at the hotel found out about it and they loved the kitten (and probably him) and helped him. It was gorgeous
And yet you know he could kill you with his bare hands if he wanted. Whatta guy!

Back