Anyone from the UK?

Btw, little question I hope you the answer to:
I’ve changed my avatar a while back. But when would it be visible? Any idea or experience with?

Really? I peg you as a Harley guy? 🤣
Someone mentioned "pegging" on the UK thread! :oops: 🤣
Will try some soon. A friend of mine was very good at cooking it but never had the pleasure of eating it.

Many years ago I would frequent a restaurant in London our go to was lamb chops for starters, prawn curry and lamb curry for mains. Would always eat it with nan. Nowadays I can’t stand nan.
What's the matter with your Nan? Surely she's a rather charming, harmless old lady?

Also rather intrigued by @Wand3rlust and @Daisy_Love rolling their Rs and possessing some interesting abilities with their tongues (or not as the case may be) ... Can't say I've see many women rolling their Rs in public lately - always a delight in the days of the mini-skirt ;)

The Hundred Finals Day was a lot more interesting than some of the previous games shown on TV - both finals could have gone either way I suppose

Must go back to the Lake District - and get up to Shetland too (the wife is a fan of the programme - must be something to do with that Dougie Henshall chap ...)

Just catching up on 10 pages of this thread obviously ...

In other news - bin day is tomorrow and (if we had any) the Garibaldis would be in it

Lost sheep update!

Its wandered into a friend's garden and she can't get it to leave. It keeps stomping at her 😂
Once had to rescue a sheep from a canal, it had fallen In and I pulled it back up onto the bank.
We were on holiday on a canal boat at the time

Someone mentioned "pegging" on the UK thread! :oops: 🤣

What's the matter with your Nan? Surely she's a rather charming, harmless old lady?

Also rather intrigued by @Wand3rlust and @Daisy_Love rolling their Rs and possessing some interesting abilities with their tongues (or not as the case may be) ... Can't say I've see many women rolling their Rs in public lately - always a delight in the days of the mini-skirt ;)

The Hundred Finals Day was a lot more interesting than some of the previous games shown on TV - both finals could have gone either way I suppose

Must go back to the Lake District - and get up to Shetland too (the wife is a fan of the programme - must be something to do with that Dougie Henshall chap ...)

Just catching up on 10 pages of this thread obviously ...

In other news - bin day is tomorrow and (if we had any) the Garibaldis would be in it
Take my advice and don’t visit the Lakes in summer….too many bloody tourists!

Back