Anyone from the UK?

They were doing a lot of covers, as they only had a couple of their own hits… but it was a full-on 90s rave.

Plus, an unexpected thunderstorm right at the end of the night. I was dripping 😂
Oh I would have loved that!

Happy Sunday everyone.

The chicken is in the oven roasting and I’m wondering at what time it’s acceptable to open the bottle of wine I’ve picked to have with lunch…

Bloody hell! must be a monster sized chicken if it's in the oven already
For some reason the builder of my house decided that a single oven was sufficient. Which means I don’t have space to roast the meat and other accompaniments at the same time.

So the chicken gets done first and then just sits under foil whilst I do the other bits.

It’s a total pain in the arse and when we have the kitchen redone, I’m going to have three ovens, just to make up for my current deficit.

Morning all, seems I missed all the landmarks, and the wild sex romps. Nothing new there. So who's off to church?

Morning - they're getting frisky already. Not sure I can handle this

Frisky? I’m just saying how wet things got when I was gettin’ down last night! 😝
Frisky? Wet? You guys talking about me in here? 👀

Congrats on 2000+ pages though! Will there be an awards ceremony with naughty bits statues? Or just like…coffee and biccies or something?

Back