Anyone from the UK?

Fair enough, not my musical cup of tea really either, but the boy (can I use that phrase) can sing, and the choir and orchestra were really good
People like different things and he's popular. That being said, to sing and perform at the Proms, would be a spectacle. I've never been and would like to experience it. Would I know anything he sung?

People like different things and he's popular. That being said, to sing and perform at the Proms, would be a spectacle. I've never been and would like to experience it. Would I know anything he sung?
First half was his main hits from when he broke through to mainstream, second half more recent stuff - ended with over a rainbow with some guests - and I agree the Albert hall is a bucket list destination

I bet your interruptions were more enjoyable than mine...
I have a twinge in my back that won't ease off 😩

I can't remember the last alien film I watched. Is the new one any good?
No, my interruptions weren't of that kind, naughty! Lol. My back is feeing tight too.

I'm not sure, it's probably not as good as I'd hoped it would be. But, nothing is these days, lol. Age, high expectations.

Ha fair enough
Might have to be a drunk watch one day
Yes, I think so.

It maybe that I expect more from the films. Or, I know what to expect. I was disappointed with the xenomorph too.

Horrors don't scare, I don't enjoy The Hostel or Saw films because they're too gory.

I like ghost films, but there's nothing... 🥹

I feel shit. Had wine and stayed up late. Now wish I hadn't. A couple of guys "dropped" in coming back from Reading and I got some wine out. Now having coffee and some sugar before retiring for a month. Ugh

Back