Anyone from the UK?

I'm feeling frisky. There should be a film, a bit like freaky Friday, but not swapping with your Mum, that's called Frisky Sunday.

The premise, swap places with an unknown someone, turn their lives upside down with frisky behaviour and then swap back.

I'd dare anyone who gets my body to out frisky me. Oh, no cock though! I don't want man jam on my skin, or in me, when I get it back.
I would love to know what fucking a woman is like from a woman's perspective... so... I'm in!

I mean... we can pretend it's a strap-on... 😝
I had a conversation with another girl, about taking cock. I don't like it, she said use a blindfold and pretend it's a strapon.

No, I can't it grosses me out. I didnt like taking it when I was 'straight'. It twitches, moves and throbs, and for me it's just not right. But then, I buy and use toys. Go figure, lol.

I had a conversation with another girl, about taking cock. I don't like it, she said use a blindfold and pretend it's a strapon.

No, I can't it grosses me out. I didnt like taking it when I was 'straight'. It twitches, moves and throbs, and for me it's just not right. But then, I buy and use toys. Go figure, lol.
Cocks are notoriously unpredictable, too. I totally get it!

They finished their set with Set You Free, and the Pier Head went off
I have just spent a merry hour dancing around to a 90's dance playlist. Funny thing is I didn't really like a lot of it first time round but oh man the nostalgia!

I gave up trying to figure folks some time ago. Live and let live is my motto.

Back