Anyone from the UK?

Hello Rosie. I’ve had a great weekend with some old friends who came from abroad to see me in Germany. I’m a lucky girl!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!
Sounds wonderful 😊

Not too bad here. Braved the bank holiday crowds yesterday but have had a quiet day today. No plans for tomorrow yet so I'll just see what it brings

The bins, the bins, where everything begins,
Toss away the old, where yesterday ends.
A place for the clutter, the stuff we don't need,
Out with the junk, let the new proceed.

The bins, the bins, where memories go,
Stories and secrets that no one will know.
From the kitchen to the yard, it's all tucked away,
In the bins, the bins, at the end of the day.

The bins, the bins, they stand in a row,
Silent and steady, letting nothing show.
But every night, beneath the stars' bright gaze,
The bins, the bins, hold the world's castaways.

The beer fest was underwhelming and our hosts apologetic - apparently it bigger was bigger last time. However no soggy knickers, though it got bloody cold by 9pm, so it's autumn now I guess. Their kids were cute and well behaved.

No bin tomorrow

The beer fest was underwhelming and our hosts apologetic - apparently it bigger was bigger last time. However no soggy knickers, though it got bloody cold by 9pm, so it's autumn now I guess. Their kids were cute and well behaved.

No bin tomorrow
I think the level of underwhelmingness (I know that’s not a real word) needs to be put into context.

I’d rather be underwhelmed at a beer festival than at the dentists, for example.

I think the level of underwhelmingness (I know that’s not a real word) needs to be put into context.

I’d rather be underwhelmed at a beer festival than at the dentists, for example.
I'm not so sure... if the dentist says 'well done, there's nothing needed this time, see you next year' would I be over or underwhelmed?
Some of the comedy beers tasted like mouth wash

I'm not so sure... if the dentist says 'well done, there's nothing needed this time, see you next year' would I be over or underwhelmed?
Some of the comedy beers tasted like mouth wash
It does feel like there’s a bit of an arms race to produce the most ridiculous beer.

Although I did really like Black Sheep’s pineapple milkshake IPA. And then they went bust. So I was clearly in the minority.

No bin tomorrow
Is 'no soggy knickers' a good thing?

UK here, putting my feet up, a few cold cans, would love some company for the night.

Back